Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate going to these therapy groups

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
My mom is making me go to these fucking therapy support groups and I fucking hate it its just some guy talking for hours and then it's a lunch break which tastes like shit and then another hour of him talking and then I go home my mom is a fucking asshole I'd rather be at work then this

Welcome back brocel. I'm fucking! glad you're WELL.:blackpill::yes:

Star Wars 80S GIF

Last edited:
Bro, fuck therapy.. I was put into that shit back when I was 11 when my father died, but then my mom decided it was all about her and came into my sessions taking up all my time just so she could interject with her faggy issues.. which eventually led to me being the issue..

Anyways, that was years ago… glad that cunt is finally dead and out of my life

I made a post on that and me trying to fuck foids there
I read that just now, Is that guy you got his number bluepilled in any way? If hes one of us, maybe you could bring him here? just saying :feelshmm:. Since you're out are you gonna take those meds?

My mom is making me go to these fucking therapy support groups and I fucking hate it its just some guy talking for hours and then it's a lunch break which tastes like shit and then another hour of him talking and then I go home my mom is a fucking asshole I'd rather be at work then this
No father in your fucked up household? Another chaotic foid - tyranny home?
I would never send my son to such brainwash bluepill sessions.

I read that just now, Is that guy you got his number bluepilled in any way? If hes one of us, maybe you could bring him here? just saying :feelshmm:. Since you're out are you gonna take those meds?
Yeah I told him about .is he browser it but I don't think he posts anything also the mods don't kill my sex drive so why not

I loved attending those therapies

Only for those who hated me for my outer looks

Yeah I told him about .is he browser it but I don't think he posts anything also the mods don't kill my sex drive so why not
Are you still planning to kill yourself after that incident with the helium gas? Im sure the psych ward was a positive experience

Do
Don't you do any talking

They should at least let you go get some McDonald’s for lunch or order you guys an extra large pizza or something.

Are you still planning to kill yourself after that incident with the helium gas? Im sure the psych ward was a positive experience
idk I really want a gf but im never gonna get one so im just gonna suffer with lonelyness pain forever so idk if I should or not

I’ve been to group therapy myself.

I was an outcast.
No one spoke to me.

At the end of every group, I felt worse than before.

I have a lot of pain over not having any friends.

So, it was always the wrong decision to put me in a group where I would be cast out again.