Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Going Outside.

Kareem13

Kareem13

Send shit I can jerk off to.
-
I've always hated leaving the house but the discovery of the black pill has only amplified that. Everywhere I look I'm constantly reminded of why it's over black pills are just being thrown at me and usually, I would enjoy looking at women walk by but now it's just like what's the point at least before the black pill I had hope now I just feel stupid and frustrated all the more reason to ascend ig.

Last edited:
Same that and the constant mogging, especially as manlet.
Nothing quite like a daily ropefuel of getting height and framemogged by teenagers.

Same that and the constant mogging, especially as manlet.
Nothing quite like a daily ropefuel of getting height and framemogged by teenagers.
damn that's tough

i kinda like it, i dont get out of home at all, im ugly as hell but with good clothes and the mask on, i really do mog the average person.
makes me feel a little happier about my shitty life

I get mogged everywhere I go. It’s ropefuel

I like going into the woods away from other people on long walks, prob my favorite cope.

Absolutely. I go for runs mostly at night. I occasionally switch it up, go in the daytime, and I regret it every fucking time. All the men mog me to to death. I feel like a worthless freak walking among moggers and foids that I'll never get to have sex with.

69C04482 AF76 4777 9371 99F0F8A24CD3

Welcome, fellow incel. I also hate going outside because of the denigration I receive for being a "sub-par" male in White NT society.

We are simply avoidant people.

i kinda like it, i dont get out of home at all, im ugly as hell but with good clothes and the mask on, i really do mog the average person.
I hate this fkn life too

This is precisely why I stay inside all day everyday, i cannot go outside without getting mogged left, right and centre

Kinda prefer it inside as well.
Gotta do that shitty job though.

I hate going outside because I get heightmogged by 99% of people including old foids