Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate god and everything he stands for

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I'm so tired of this pathetic excuse of an existence. Of the suffering and the pain. My father singing songs about how "heaven is a place on earth".

What a fucking joke

This life is a prison in which I can never escape from. It's a walking tumor of a creation, and it hurts so fucking much.

And nobody understands, and nobody cares. I just rant on some forum, forever alone in my thoughts, in my life.

If you think this world is good in any way then there is something wrong with you, and you may be a psychopath or an npc.

No enjoyment in anything anymore

Religion copers would be extremely funny if they weren't so numerous

Life is hell for the believer and paradise for the unbeliever. And in a way this Islamic saying is right. Most believer people and even those believe more so firmly, and are not hypocrites are the most desperate, selling their whole life for a hope.

Religion copers would be extremely funny if they weren't so numerous
Blackpilling everyone would have very unforeseen consequences, honestly.

I don't even feel like I have control over my own emotions. Like today I just woke up and I feel so angry and depressed. For no other reason other then it's just another day.

The sheer spectrum of human existence by itself is so comical and absurd. Like just the fact that by mere chance alone, there are people being brutally tortured and having their dick cut off by the cartels, while at the same time there are rich chads who just spend their whole life banging hot chicks and doing drugs. The whole thing is an abomination to anyone with any semblance of reason.

The sheer spectrum of human existence by itself is so comical and absurd. Like just the fact that by mere chance alone, there are people being brutally tortured and having their dick cut off by the cartels, while at the same time there are rich chads who just spend their whole life banging hot chicks and doing drugs. The whole thing is an abomination to anyone with any semblance of reason.
I was thinking about this earlier. Like as we speak right now someone is having sex, or doing crazy drugs high off their mind. Everyone is living it up except for us.

The boomer sings retarded shit while

breaking news GIF by NowThis

And some cats in need of a home aswell, and others dying of Feline leukemia.
Yeah its a disgusting joke. Fuck GOD and their believers

The boomer sings retarded shit while

breaking news GIF by NowThis
I feel like god puts people in my life that he knows are gonna get on my nerves. Like I love my dad, but all he ever cares about is right wing politics and his computer game.

I don't think they realize or see how bad everything actually is. And I tried telling them this, and that some people just have horrible lives, and my dad said "the reason they are sad and miserable is because they did that to themselves."

Clueless man, it's ridiculous.

I feel like god puts people in my life that he knows are gonna get on my nerves. Like I love my dad, but all he ever cares about is right wing politics and his computer game.

I don't think they realize or see how bad everything actually is. And I tried telling them this, and that some people just have horrible lives, and my dad said "the reason they are sad and miserable is because they did that to themselves."

Clueless man, it's ridiculous.
Yeah the gaslight is Enough to cutt ties