Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate glow up faggots

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
I'm talking specifically about glow up faggots that go from obese hobo to Chad by getting a real haircut, losing weight, and/or putting on decent clothes. To be honest, that pathetic image was me at a young age. But you know what I did? I CHANGED. Meanwhile these people finally decided to care about their looks at age 30 and instantly improve by 3 points. It doesn't matter that I wear this style, get that haircut, tailor this clothing, walk that way, talk this way because I AM SUBHUMAN.

I especially hate those obese faggots who became attractive just by losing weight. Like could you imagine that? By just NOT shoving your fat fucking face with food for a month you become attractive? Do nothing = become hot. What kind of cruel joke is this??? I put in all this time, effort, and money for fucking nothing. Actually, its worse than nothing: rejections, embarrassment, isolation, confusion, depression, anxiety, self-hatred, and more.

I had a glow down due to my genetics after puberty

If looksmaxxing works for you, you're a fakecel.

There was never any glow for me yo
I looked better before I was younger, or at least I think I was.

Still looked like shit tho anyway but not as bad as now

I looked better before I was younger, or at least I think I was.

Still looked like shit tho anyway but not as bad as now
Can't wait for smv to go even lower when I go completely bald

I understand, but trying to be a better person is one of the only options left, other than that, the only option left is suicide.
I believe in the principle of struggle, we should fight for our lives until the last day, maybe you will only get beaten until the end and still be defeated but you can't say you didn't try

@Darth_Aurelius thoughts?

I understand, but trying to be a better person is one of the only options left, other than that, the only option left is suicide.
I believe in the principle of struggle, we should fight for our lives until the last day, maybe you will only get beaten until the end and still be defeated but you can't say you didn't try

I had a glow down

The only way a truecel can get a glow up is with surgery (and some may be so fucked that surgery can't do anything)

I made a promise to struggle until 30. If I've failed by this age then there is no hope of success and I'm killing myself.