Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate getting Netflix ads on YouTube

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
No i don't want to watch your degenerate movies and series, every time i see shows that they present in ads my stomach turns upside down. :feelspuke:

same tbh.Just use adblocker

Ads in general annoy me.

Fuck Netflix

Netflix has some horrible original content but also some good movies, it's worth it. Just watch the movies you like and ignore the degenerate series and movies they have.

Anime and movies are the only things left. Even those have declined in quality for the last few years.

I do think the politically correct movement is going fizzle down a little, though. Even Obama is a little ageist it.

How exactly?
Are you using Chrome?
When I use a PC/laptop I usually use Chrome or Firefox. I don’t mind ads much yet when there’s 15 scattered in a video it’s irritating. I have YT Premium though.

Oh so you hate not using adblock then, that's what you mean right?

When I use a PC/laptop I usually use Chrome or Firefox. I don’t mind ads much yet when there’s 15 scattered in a video it’s irritating. I have YT Premium though.
Wtf is yet premium

I hate a lot of things

>watching ads
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Netflix has some horrible original content but also some good movies, it's worth it. Just watch the movies you like and ignore the degenerate series and movies they have.
Just pirate it

Use adblock man. For real. Don't make money for anyone.

Use adblock man. For real. Don't make money for anyone.
Last time i used Adblock i started getting weird popups for some reason every 2 seconds on Chrome so i had to switch to Opera and since then i don't use it. Guess i will try Adblock again.

It's easier and more convenient to just have a subscription
I don't think spending 10+ dollars is more convenient than just going to a site searching the program then watching it

Does anyone remember those Fresh Empire ads, best personification of 2010s culture and very aggravating. However, they stopped recently for me.

Wtf is yet premium
YouTube Premium/Red. I bought youtube premium mainly to get rid of ads but there’s other benefits to having it.

All the cool kids have uBlock Origin.

I don't think spending 10+ dollars is more convenient than just going to a site searching the program then watching it
No viruses, no weird ads and pop ups, I can watch it on tv, always high quality image, multiple languages available. I only search for a title when it's not on netflix and I can't find the dvd.

There is a good Ted Bundy documentary on Netflix