Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate getting height mogged by woman.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm 5'11 so I don't usually get height mogged by woman, but when I do it feels like shit. I already have to deal with getting height mogged by 6'2 tyrones and chads all day and now I can't even compete with females.

How often are you crossing paths with six foot tall women?

I get height mogged by Tyrones only

Mr Joyboy said:
As I said not to often do i get height mogged but
Black and white woman tend to be taller then me moreso than other races.

My mother is as tall as you.

I dont mind it because it doesnt matter :)

Same I get heightmogged often by women at university, why the fuck am I a midget AND why was in born in the Netherlands?
I know that the dont even see me as a man when they heightmog me, its fked up
Cruel joke if you ask me.

Cynistic said:
Same I get heightmogged often by women at university, why the fuck am I a midget AND why was in born in the Netherlands?
How tall are you brother ?

Yoyo said:
Cynistic said:
How tall are you brother ?

5 inches under the avg here, im 5'10 avg is 6'3.

I feel bad for manletcels.

Plastic surgery can fix face, increase dick size, and gym can fix frame, but there is no safe surgery that I know which can boost a 5'4 to at least a 5'10.

wtf height mogged by women at 5'11? How tall is everyone there? I wish I was 5'11.

Cynistic said:

Fk. I'm the same height as you. I never want to go to the Netherlands now lol

ArtoriasWolf said:
wtf height mogged by women at 5'11? How tall is everyone there? I wish I was 5'11.
As I said it's not most woman but I definitely get mogged multiple times a day. Seeing as how there are a lot of females in my uni and on my commute home I get mogged a lot.

I hate that as well. I don't mind getting heightmogged by guys but when women heightmog me, I can't stand it. I'm 5'10" btw. I have the thought that they should transfer their extra height to manlets.

Yoyo said:
Cynistic said:
Fk. I'm the same height as you. I never want to go to the Netherlands now lol

I get heightmogged by midschoolers, I look like a freaking child compared to my peers, AND im ethnicc.
It never even began for me tbh.

Mr Joyboy said:

I went out with a 6'6" woman. I came up to her tits. She really liked me too, couldn't bear it though. She said she isn't too popular with guys :lol:

Earthbound said:
I hate that as well. I don't mind getting heightmogged by guys but when women heightmog me, I can't stand it. I'm 5'10" btw. I have the thought that they should transfer their extra height to manlets.

I have that thought all the time, I also think people that are too tall and don't like it should do it as well.

NYincel said:
Mr Joyboy said:
I went out with a 6'6" woman. I came up to her tits. She really liked me too, couldn't bear it though. She said she isn't too popular with guys :lol:
Holy fakecel Batman!!!!

Now you know how it feels

The good news is that tall women aren't as picky about height. The bad news is that that if you aren't Chad or Manlet-Chad you're fucked either way.

Story of my life... FML.

Just get a good quality pair of 3 inch height insoles. Problem sovled

NYincel said:

That's my dream woman. I have a Amazon fetish

raywilliam639 said:
Just get a good quality pair of 3 inch height insoles. Problem sovled

insoles are trash because you can only wear jeans and pants.

LMAOO average female height in finland is 5'7. i'm 5'7. half females here height mog me

Crustaciouse said:
I'm 5'11 so I don't usually get height mogged by woman, but when I do it feels like shit. I already have to deal with getting height mogged by 6'2 tyrones and chads all day and now I can't even compete with females.

>tfw live in a shitty coal mining town in northern england
>Height mog like 95% of men.

Eh, doesn't help much when you're an autistic wreck.