Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate getting dirty looks

B

bugsyiscool

Waiting for info.
-
It sucks when I'm out and I just look at women I get dirty looks .they all act like im some subhuman being .it hurts .does anyone else experience this ?

People always try to make me a villain
Maybe i should become one and bash in theyre face!"

It sucks when I'm out and I just look at women I get dirty looks .they all act like im some subhuman being .it hurts .does anyone else experience this ?
1 post lol

no. I am invisible to toilets. i'm so subhuman that they don't even want to even speak to or know me, GrAY.

it's over

Luxury goods out on a walk and your only allowed to look not touch

no. I am invisible to toilets. i'm so subhuman that they don't even want to even speak to or know me, GrAY.

it's over
Must be something wrong with your personality

People always try to make me a villain
Maybe i should become one and bash in theyre face!"
You know what sometimes I wanna bash people in their face especially when they are being a butthole for no reason

Must be something wrong with your personality
episode 9 men GIF

it's over

Women hate me also .even when I have tried to talk to them in the past and was nice

Dude if we didn't share that experience we wouldn't be posting here. I live in a majority black shithole and black toilets have no problem letting you know how they feel lol

Dude if we didn't share that experience we wouldn't be posting here. I live in a majority black shithole and black toilets have no problem letting you know how they feel lol
I'm sorry .I just wanted to post something lol