Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate gays

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
A year ago I was messaging girls on Discord, and keep in mind none of these foids knew what I looked like, but if they did they wouldn't even talk to me in the first place.
this is why I never show my face to foids when I first start talking to them because I've been blocked countless times for being ugly, but this one person I was talking to said that she "doesn't care about looks", so we started to get to know each other, and we were even flirting a little bit (just a reminder she doesn't know how I look like)
A couple of hours went by and she send me nudes, and IT TURN OUT TO BE A FUCKING GUY LIKE WTF. I WAS SO FUCKING MAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS FLIRTING WITH A FOID, BUT IT TURN OUT TO BE A GAY FEMBOY. FUCKING FAGGOT CATFISH ME HE HAD HIS DISCORD ROLES AS SHE/HER
SO NOT KNOWING HOW HE LOOKS LIKE I ASSUME HE WAS A FOID BECAUSE OF HIS ROLEs, BUT NAH I WAS WRONG, AND HE FUCKING DICK MOGS ME TOO.
LIKE WTF MAN.

Last edited:
I thought I was going to leave inceldom at that moment. just fucking hell man.

Now make one I hate niggers.a

What's your next post? I hate trannies? Because let me warn you we're a very inclusive forum and such bigotry will not be tolerated.

Hey fellow incels, I hate the gays.

shy niceguy

And i hate GrAYs

Classic fag strat, pronouns are a redflag to begin with so you are partly to blame.

Hates gays but has a faggy avi

Next @Stupid Clown in the making tbh

I don't hate them

She is racist, just towards people that it's politically correct to be racist towards:

Literally the lowest bottom-of-the-barrel racebait.
Xhe stated in another thread that xhe didn’t want to reveal her race “to avoid having people be racist to [xer].” I don’t think any Latina, Asian, or MENA foid would care/need to do that, pretty much confirms the bitch is either a sheboon/troonboon or currywhore/curroon

I think she isn't black or at least is from an affluent area where Ebonics isn't spoken because I haven't seen her using Ebonics more than once.
I’ve seen xer use ebonics countless times. Every time xhe tried to really turn on the straight male LARP persona, xhe spoke in pure niglish