Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I hate gamer-girls/e-girls

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
★★★★
teehe look at my messy room, muh league of legends. check out my hentai figure, OMG im such a weeb UwU. subscribe too my onlyfans. RAWR XD

AND I FUCKING HATE YOUTUBE FOR SPAMMING THAT SHIT, I WATCH ONE FUCKING VIDEO ABOUT A MAINSTREAM GAME AND YOUTUBE FLOODS MY RECOMMENDED WITH E_THOTH AND COSPLAY BITCHES.

360 NO-SCOPE YOUTUBE HQ IN FORTNITE

It's just an aesthetic and money for them

They're just trying to appeal to the male gaze for money. JFL at anyone who thinks any of them are actually like that

Reminder that SSSniperWolf, who won the award of being the best gamerfoid or something, was exposed for having her "boyfriend" play for her while pretending it's actually her playing.

Reminder that SSSniperWolf, who won the award of being the best gamerfoid or something, was exposed for having her "boyfriend" play for her while pretending it's actually her playing.
the one i hate the most, always on the gaming front page in youtube, dumb bitch should be drowned in my smegma

SSSniperwolfs success proves how cucked our society really is. She has no talent and absolutely nothing interesting to say

imagine a world where trash like this would be taken out to the curb every wednesday

It's just an aesthetic and money for them
I think it is also a manifestation of mental illness. I've met one irl, and she was a real headcase: bipolar, childhood trauma, mental hospital, etc.
If any of you watched DBDR's Ramona Flowers Academy episodes he also confirms it in a way.