Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate game of thrones!

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I hate Game of Thrones. The next normalshit to ask me if I have seen the latest GoT episode gets the bullet... or at the very least, the bucket of liquified poo.

Last edited:
me too, glad that shit series finally ended

Not even a single second was watched.

Haven't watched Tv or series for a decade now. When I do it looks retarded.

Normie's like it
We don't
Very interesting trait

I like the books and first seasons of the show, sadly it ended up becoming capeshit with no story and jokes in every dialogue

It was good till season 4 to 5 and then it went to shit.

I moved on to the Witcher now.

First four seasons weren't that bad.

Oevrrated normie garbage

People still watch that show?

only saw the first chap

Game of Chads
full

I liked the first season tbh i barely watched the last one and it was legit retarded

listen to supergott speedy mixes

Shit overrated series, breaking bad is way better

More like Lames & Homos

I hate it too. I don't like fantasy stuff in general. It's all garbage to me.

You knuckle-dragging troglodyte! How dare you speak irreverently about the masterpiece Game of Gahbage? Even though I have in no way ever seen it, no, not even a single solitary second of footage, and certainly do not own dozens of funko pop Game of Gahbage collectibles proudly displayed in my bedroom, next to the Soy Wars posters and Avengers figurines and cases of soylent, still it enrages me to come across rebellious freethinkers that do not feel compelled to sing the praises of Game of Gahbage.

-Signed, a very smart fellow that is totally not putting on intellectual airs despite knowing diddly-squat about anything and having the logical faculties of a lamb

Hahahahah well done, idk if I could've come up with something like that. Reddit is too cringey for me to even read.