Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate foids

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I hate foids because they never showed pity for me,in my entire life ı got rejected and ı never tasted love,desire ı never felt important for a foid it is slowly but hardly killing me.I hate to see couples around,holding hands and cuddling,having sex and talking etc. I hate to see it because ı never tasted it i see foids face whenever they see me,they disgust and don't see me as a human . I want to being loved but it wont happen i know they only wants attractive men so ı'm not even a man in their eyes,women don't see us as humans. Cucks,dont except us to blame ourselves because it is not our choice,we born this way.

I don't fear death,ı never felt fear to death even when i been in prison,in worst fights but now,ı'm ready to explode and ı'm ready to die ı would even pay money someone to kill me there is literally no point,and when ı'm die nobody will feel sorry for me,only my family and they will forget me because it is how it works,ı will not leave legacy,there are no women will cry for me ı will be forgetten literally

yeah though bro there is pretty much not any point to living and grinding for 70 years in this shithouse if you can't even put your dick in a femoid like every single one of your ancestors did

Same bro, same. Every word.

Women lack a soul.

bro i FUCKING HATE WOMEN i can’t even fucking say it enough they BURN ME UP I don’t want to see them in my fucking video games, not in fucking person, NOWHERE FUCK THOSE CUNTS

they have no heart they’ll never have any fucking sympathy for us they just flaunt themselves at us blame us for wanting them even though it’s a biological urge and then don’t give us shit FUCKKK i can go on for hours

Same but please stop being suicidal go ER. We need to become a threat to society not to ourselves