Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★★★
Just a reminder that I hate all these hive groups of millions chad-oriented Stacie's and I would certainly go ER emptying thousands of loaders on them with an AK-47 if I had the occasion to (I'm talking about the female skins on Modern Warfare).

Understandable, and i see a glow in this thread

Foids hated us all first, it's justified to hate them back

I hate it equally. And my hate isn't selective, it's widespread, and I'm not an idiot who chooses which one I hate, I hate it.

I hope all of them get raped and killed to death

Emptying an AK on full auto is lifefuel

Foids hated us all first, it's justified to hate them back
They really hated us in the first place! They are the ones causing our misery not only by not giving us what we need (sex) but also by never valuing anyone else than themselves as persons, they just see us as creeps/disposable losers and in consequence they socially reject us and alien us with other male normies

And this has been going on since my very young age for me, girls always hated me/kept distance with me to maintain a professional relationship

I hate it equally. And my hate isn't selective, it's widespread, and I'm not an idiot who chooses which one I hate, I hate it.
Way better and direct than these humanoids who first take time to select which ones they will decide to hate and which rare one they will decide to f*ck

Bro just makes open threats :worryfeels:
How frequently these guys end up visted by police ?

Yeah i wanna fucking hurt them everytime i see a foid get hurt it makes me so happy