Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate foids who talk loud

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
That’s too much for my misogyny + neurodivergent sensory processing, kek

The louder they talk, the worse their personality is

that's mean that you hate all foids because all of them are extroverted and loud mouthed

Or when they laugh at something which isn't even funny and every other guy around starts laughing too.

Extroverted and loud people are annoying in general but especially toilets.

Sounds very specific
Sort of but not really, I've observed it often both in public and with my sisters boyfriend when her foid friends are over. Guys laugh at all their jokes with a smile on their face, like it's autopilot to stay in the girls good books.

I hate people who talk too loud, period. I also hate people who blast shitty music in public.

Sort of but not really, I've observed it often both in public and with my sisters boyfriend when her foid friends are over. Guys laugh at all their jokes with a smile on their face, like it's autopilot to stay in the girls good books.
They treat you like a background character, it's your house after all, they should be kicked out.

Kill all extroverts(in minecraft)

They treat you like a background character, it's your house after all, they should be kicked out.
Parents house, but last night they were sitting in the dining room chatting and I went in there to get something, they didn't even acknowledge my existence. If I was a better looking cooler older brother you can bet they'd want me to stay and chat.

Parents house, but last night they were sitting in the dining room chatting and I went in there to get something, they didn't even acknowledge my existence. If I was a better looking cooler older brother you can bet they'd want me to stay and chat.
It's technically your house. They are scum and should be kicked out, too bad you're powerless.

It's technically your house. They are scum and should be kicked out, too bad you're powerless.
He's supposed to be getting his own place this summer, fingers crossed.

Over, why don't you just invade their space instead? Invite your self in by your own volition

I hope so, but they'd be arranging orgies there.
As long as I don't have to listen to it or hear my sister talk about what goes on there with her friends. It's brutal that I will never have a shag pad of my own or settle down with a girl.

I hate foids who think their reason for existence exceeds child-bearing, doing the chores and pleasuring this husbands. Sadly there're quite too many of em.

This realisation is horrible. :feelsrope:
Yep, watching everyone you've ever known get partners and move forward in life whilst you're trapped on the first level.

Yep, watching everyone you've ever known get partners and move forward in life whilst you're trapped on the first level.
You described it the best way possible.

Loud foids are toxic bullies

Nothing worse than an opinionated women. Every woman who dares to argue with men is because of the cum of the men who fked her talking through her.

I don't like loud people in general.

Women should always been seen and not heard. "No gown worse becomes a woman than the desire to be wise". It's just embarrassing the way some women talk loud and nothing but drivel is coming out of their mouths. 9 times out of a 10 when a woman is talking she's making the man she's with look bad.

I hate foids who speak.

Loud drunk women are one of the most annoying things of the world.

I hate people who talk too loud, period. I also hate people who blast shitty music in public.
They act like savages but its unattractive introverts who are a problem ( according to normgroid society ).

Usually the ones with the shittiest voice are also the loudest ones.

These bitches need to be slapped HARD.