Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids i hate them

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Words can not describe how much i hate them the hate people have for eachother combined in this entire world would not equal one billionth of the hate i have for foids i despise them they are insufferable cunts who have nothing valuable to say foids are beyond fixing they are pure evil the pain that should be inflicted on them needs to be extreme and endless and the fact so many cucks still defend these vile creatures is baffling they`ll defend these dirty sluts and white knight for them just for the small chance of fucking her blown out taco bell beef cunt :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

You should hate normfags, whiteknights, cucks etc. more, they're the reason foids act as entitled and degenerate as they do now. They encourage this gynocentric clown world

You should hate normfags, whiteknights, cucks etc. more, they're the reason foids act as entitled and degenerate as they do now. They encourage this gynocentric clown world
I fucking despise them too of course but i`ve had the worst experiences with foids

I fucking despise them too of course but i`ve had the worst experiences with foids
Understandable, throw them all into gas chambers

Words can not describe how much i hate them the hate people have for eachother combined in this entire world would not equal one billionth of the hate i have for foids i despise them they are insufferable cunts who have nothing valuable to say foids are beyond fixing they are pure evil the pain that should be inflicted on them needs to be extreme and endless and the fact so many cucks still defend these vile creatures is baffling they`ll defend these dirty sluts and white knight for them just for the small chance of fucking her blown out taco bell beef cunt :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
You should also hate the people who uphold this soyciety and allow the cucked state of affairs which is a subset of men

Any good men should hate this stinking Ball of shit.

By walking the road of Agony subduing the world in the process, like Jesus Did.

Any good men should hate this stinking Ball of shit.
I agree, though I think some here just focus on hating foids only, when they should think about the bigger picture

I agree, though I think some here just focus on hating foids only, when they should think about the bigger picture
Yeah, it is about watching the village going up in a Blaze.

Not my problem, ONLY whats inside the fridge.

high IQ

should be pinned

I hate everyone except for my brocels

:yes::yes::yes:

Words can't describe how much I hate these useless cumdumpsters too.

Foids have rejected me and were never interested on me. dealt with so many heart breaks that I kinda hate them too I hate most people for banning me on discord servers, when I loved people who never cared about me, or only used me not only make me hate foids but other men as well for treating me like shit

Last edited: