Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foid artists

N

numberonefoidhater

Greycel
It was the greatest mistake in the humanity's history to allow women to vote and be equal to the man. Our ancestors knew a reason why women must be treated as inferior beings, they tried all their best to prevent the world from getting ruined and swamped with matriarchy. Today we can see the outcome of being too kind-hearted towards these vile creatures.
Everything a foid does brings destruction. And they dare to let themselves produce an imperfection into an already shattered world. Like, have you ever listened to the song written by a foid? Name at least one good song written by a foid. This is just a garbage. The lyrics have no sense, and their voices are ugly. They must be grateful for at least being allowed to talk because it is a torture for us, men, to listen to their dogshit

I agree foids are an incorrection

@erenyeager

They're the reason I find almost everything in life unenjoyable