Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate flies!!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I have so many flies in my room rn. I have no idea why I do anymore since I threw out all my trash and have no food in here. despite me getting rid of all the shit they like they are still not gone.

same here, fucking cunts

I have an electric racket that can catch them and electrocute them. You should buy something like that.

I have an electric racket that can catch them and electrocute them. You should buy something like that.
tbh. currently I just spray them with febreze and scoop them up and flush them in the toilet but it only gets about 20% of them when I do it

tbh. currently I just spray them with febreze and scoop them up and flush them in the toilet but it only gets about 20% of them when I do it
Don’t do that, you’re just gassing yourself.
Get the racket, it is much more better.
It gets 100% of all flies since they’re big and slow.

Flies prefer the kitchen over my room

Don’t do that, you’re just gassing yourself.
Get the racket, it is much more better.
It gets 100% of all flies since they’re big and slow.
I have those little fruit flies mostly rn

Flies prefer the kitchen over my room
tfw no kitchen. they like my bathroom a lot despite it being clean. idk why they like going on the mirror and my wall now.

I have big problems rn and I fucking hate all insects except dragonflies
I don't mind all insects I just don't like when they infest my living space

We xont have any flies here.

That is some annoying shit, man. How inconvenient.

you should shower tbh

Crazy shit, man.
understatement tbh. there was a fruit fly on 1/3 of the surface of the can, and its a game fuel can so it is big. I'm high rn so maybe its not as insane as I think it is but fuck there are so many flies in hereererereer. its actually really getting under my skin tbh

understatement tbh. there was a fruit fly on 1/3 of the surface of the can, and its a game fuel can so it is big. I'm high rn so maybe its not as insane as I think it is but fuck there are so many flies in hereererereer. its actually really getting under my skin tbh
Understandable, man, understandable.

What is even the purpose of flies? They're so insignificant that they've even been arbitrarily named after the verb of their primary action. We have wasps, bees, crickets...but these things are so useless they don't even merit a proper name.

Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man.

6caf752f-3ff1-4d26-86f3-35d4a5bb2a1b.jpg

they are fucking terrible indeed