Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate finding stuff like this online when I am going through shit, because it is so true.

Is working worth it if you'll never get pussy?

Is working worth it if you'll never get pussy?
definitely not. that's why incels need to work relatively easy jobs that dont contribute much to society but enough for themselves.

And always be poor?
I said enough for themselves. so whatever ur happy with. I just wanna be able to rent a cheap (nothing's cheap but u know what I mean) apartment, and have enough for a couple copes (PC, food, maybe a cheap treadmill?). High paying jobs that require a lot of education aren't worth it for incels who wont have families they need to provide for.

I said enough for themselves. so whatever ur happy with. I just wanna be able to rent a cheap (nothing's cheap but u know what I mean) apartment, and have enough for a couple copes (PC, food, maybe a cheap treadmill?). High paying jobs that require a lot of education aren't worth it for incels who wont have families they need to provide for.
Is living even worth it for incels?

Is living even worth it for incels?
I think living is always worth it but idk how high the quality of life for a truecel can be even with all the copes in the world. My life is very boring atm but this is a question only a truecel well into their 30s with years of coping experience can answer.

I think living is always worth it but idk how high the quality of life for a truecel can be even with all the copes in the world. My life is very boring atm but this is a question only a truecel well into their 30s with years of coping experience can answer.
I'm almost a wizard, everything is so boring and repetitive, getting tired of living as an ethnic incel.

I'm almost a wizard, everything is so boring and repetitive
same. idk how I will cope in even 5 years from now. im quickly going through all my copes. im coping with anime rn but will eventually run out of even mediocre stuff to watch. basically completely bored of vidya too. it's hard to perpetually cope when you've been denied ur genetic birthright (pussy, provider role, offspring).

definitely not. that's why incels need to work relatively easy jobs that dont contribute much to society but enough for themselves.
It is just so depressing that I have to wageslave my life away, with absolutely nothing to be gained at the end of my life.

It is just so depressing that I have to wageslave my life away, with absolutely nothing to be gained at the end of my life.
many men have figured this out. that's why men are refusing to enroll in colleges/universities and are necking themselves in droves.

same. idk how I will cope in even 5 years from now. im quickly going through all my copes. im coping with anime rn but will eventually run out of even mediocre stuff to watch. basically completely bored of vidya too. it's hard to perpetually cope when you've been denied ur genetic birthright (pussy, provider role, offspring).
I feel like a completely outgrew vidya over the last year, they bring me no enjoyment at this point, my massive Steam library will remain un-played. Used to like mainstream shonen anime and manga but don't have the attention span to watch it these days.

many men have figured this out. that's why men are refusing to enroll in colleges/universities and are necking themselves in droves.

First Half GIF