Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate femboys so much it’s insane.

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Self-banned
-
I hate femboys so much you can’t even comprehend it. They’re so disgusting looking it literally pisses me off. How tf can femboys, furries, and anyone that’s attracted to that look in the mirror and be ok with themselves? How do they not kill themselves, honestly, how do they not fucking kill themselves???? and on top of that, a bunch of these faggot fucking retards think that they’re straight while being attracted to these things. It’s insane how delusional and retarded society has become. I read something the other day about them opening “Femboy Hooters” if they ever build a “Femboy Hooters” anywhere remotely close to my vicinity I’m burning it down. If anyone reading this rn is attracted to femboys in any way, shape, or form please just rope, I’m sick to death of these “people” What do you people think of my observations?

Why do you care so much about faggots. I don't even care them. Actually it is even good for straight males, less male less competition.

Redirect your anger into foids.

troons are disgusting but i do not give a fuck about them tbh, i just focus on my own problems

Agreed mandatory firing squad for them

Fags gonna fag what's new

Don't waste your energy hating them. They will join the 41% soon enough.

never saw an brown ethnic femboy, they’re all either white or asian.

Why do you care so much about faggots. I don't even care them. Actually it is even good for straight males, less male less competition.

Pretty much this tbh...

But the less competition theory would only work if it wasn't over

Because lesbians don't exist and there are totally not as many lesbians as gay men.

Last edited:
I hate femboys so much you can’t even comprehend it. They’re so disgusting looking it literally pisses me off. How tf can femboys, furries, and anyone that’s attracted to that look in the mirror and be ok with themselves? How do they not kill themselves, honestly, how do they not fucking kill themselves???? and on top of that, a bunch of these faggot fucking retards think that they’re straight while being attracted to these things. It’s insane how delusional and retarded society has become. I read something the other day about them opening “Femboy Hooters” if they ever build a “Femboy Hooters” anywhere remotely close to my vicinity I’m burning it down. If anyone reading this rn is attracted to femboys in any way, shape, or form please just rope, I’m sick to death of these “people” What do you people think of my observations?
Based based and gigabased, death too all fags!

Brown people can't pull off the feminine look that's why. Imagine some Somali, Paki or Arab trying to femboy or trannymaxx, it would never work. It would just be universally seen as disgusting and pathetic.
Every Femboy is disgusting and pathetic………..if you think otherwise, please fucking kill yourself.

femboys arent real. its an internet perversion.

I don’t pay attention to faggots but then again I don’t pay attention to anyone

I'm 96lbs and thats the reason why I'm here. Yeah I hate myself too fuck all fags and also troons especially.

nigga is really seething this hard over faggots

fuck them all there just stupid leftist feminist

welcome to the club buddy
we need TFD

not true
foids just wanna fuck 7 foot greek gods and there is no exception even it they all dissapeared
foids would rather fuck a dog than to fuck you