Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i hate females

ahenobarbus

ahenobarbus

Self-banned
-
The only edit of Elliot Rodger that I found on YouTube is this one

and is filled with incels and females that are triggered.

Meanwhile a fuck ton of Ramirez, Ted Bundy, etc.. edits are created every day on every platform and the comment section is full of thirsty females.
When the killers are chads is ok to worship them but when the killer is ugly, short, incel then not so much.
I hate females.
Rodger-Elliot.jpg

Understandable.

The difference is that one is Chad, and one isn't; not to mention Bundy and Ramirez never speaking about the plight of subhumans and their discrimination, a plain showing of how foid's morality is directly tied to attractiveness. :feelshehe:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

The difference is that one is Chad, and one isn't; not to mention Bundy and Ramirez never speaking about the plight of subhumans and their discrimination, a plain showing of how foid's morality is directly tied to attractiveness. :feelshehe:
females just prove our points time and time again. they are a selfish evil species

You only hate foids because they hate you for being a subhuman. If you were Chad, they would love you and therefore you would love them as well.

you can hate them and still want to fuck them

Meanwhile a fuck ton of Ramirez, Ted Bundy, etc.. edits are created every day on every platform and the comment section is full of thirsty females.
When the killers are chads is ok to worship them but when the killer is ugly, short, incel then not so much.
I hate females.
Rodger-Elliot.jpg

Chad is law

You only hate foids because they hate you for being a subhuman. If you were Chad, they would love you and therefore you would love them as well.
i hate foids bc they are evil hypocrites that have no remorse and only care abt their well being.

I hate females.
Rodger-Elliot.jpg

ok GrAYcel

I hate females.
Rodger-Elliot.jpg

Toilets are triggered by ER because he made inkels and basically blackpill kinda mainstream. Every toilet knows in their heart that blackpill is truth so they blame ER for exposing their true nature.

Toilets are triggered by ER because he made inkels and basically blackpill kinda mainstream. Every toilet knows in their heart that blackpill is truth so they blame ER for exposing their true nature.
true