Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate females who claim they have anxiety

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Females are validated and praised every day. With social media and the internet, they can get any attention and love they want, whether it be thousands of likes or comments from Chad asking to fuck. That's not the case for men, at least for incels. No incel was raised to think they are special, at no point did I think I was worth something, as I was always treated as subhuman filth by all females.

This has led to me being in a constant state of depression. Normies and woman can not imagine the despair and isolation that most incels live in. They cannot imagine not being loved by their friends and family, they cannot imagine not getting railed by Chad every Saturday night.

So when females use all mental health resources for their attention seeking anxiety and depression, it ruins the system for those in actual need.

The worst part is they lack self awareness to realize this. This is why normal people hates incels, we simply speak the truth.

I just have to laugh at girls claiming to have anxiety when they've already had 10+ boyfriends (or shags) and thousands of followers across their social media accounts. It's too comical

I just have to laugh at girls claiming to have anxiety when they've already had 10+ boyfriends (or shags) and thousands of followers across their social media accounts. It's too comical
lol dont forget the females on youtube who claim they have anxiety but are clearly attention seeking by making videos about their alleged "anxiety", while reaping in the benefits ( attention and money)

Women are mentally weak and will develop anxiety or depression for no reason other than neurochemistry.

Men commit suicide 4 times more than women, but since women "attempt" it more, or fake it, that's who people think should be getting the mental health resources.

Sexist mysogyinst pig. How dare you

lol dont forget the females on youtube who claim they have anxiety but are clearly attention seeking by making videos about their alleged "anxiety", while reaping in the benefits ( attention and money)
JFL AT MAKING A FUCKING VIDEO ABOUT. YOUR "social anxiety"

"I get really flustered around Chad teehee"

JFL AT MAKING A FUCKING VIDEO ABOUT. YOUR "social anxiety"

"I get really flustered around Chad teehee"
I would be awfully embarrassed if I tripped and fell on top of his dick.

It's pathetic, they don't deserve validation

The worst part is they lack self awareness to realize this. This is why normal people hates incels, we simply speak the truth.
anime-clapping-gif.gif

i have no sympathy for women and their issues
880cb3_1803356.jpg

i hate every femoid who doesn't have sex with me

Men commit suicide 4 times more than women, but since women "attempt" it more, or fake it, that's who people think should be getting the mental health resources.
just lol.

How about planning International Incel meetups where we execute each other?

Real loneliness and isolation with zero validation would drive them insane, they would rope within a week.

Yeah, they would rather live in a PC bluepilled fantasy world than a bitter blackpilled reality