Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate females conceptually

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
forget ur personal bad experiences with foids and the foids in today's society.

just think about it for a second what it means to be a foid: to be dominated and used by another man for means of reproduction or sexual pleasure.

this means that even if foids weren't so obnoxious, unless ur the one boning her, she's just another man's cumrag.

even if foids weren't so insufferable, i would still hate any foid that wasn't mine by default.

have all foids for yourself theory

I always saw them as property. Something you fuck then disregard.

Yeah, they are disgusting creatures. Masking their ugliness by putting on 10 pounds of clown makeup.
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

just hate sexhavers theory and all foids just happen to be sexhavers

doesnt have to be you fucking them in reality tho
its something subconscious
if you mog all males, you practically stealing their wives/gfs or all other female relatives of them too

I hate them conceptually as well. They serve no purpose other than popping out babies. They are miles below men in terms of intelligence and physical abilities

just think about it for a second what it means to be a foid: to be dominated and used by another man for means of reproduction or sexual pleasure.

this means that even if foids weren't so obnoxious, unless ur the one boning her, she's just another man's cumrag.

even if foids weren't so insufferable, i would still hate any foid that wasn't mine by default.

This is genuinely what Chad's typically think, that's why they pump and dump.

fax

foids are bad in principle

I hate them conceptually as well. They serve no purpose other than popping out babies. They are miles below men in terms of intelligence and physical abilities

Well, pooping out and taking care of children until they are 12 (traditionally) or 24 (modern).

World would be a much better place if all foids would disappear out of sudden.

They really do serve no purpose other than their holes. Soyciety would be much better off without them. They get so offended being treated like objects because they know that’s all they are.

I despise them in every meaning and way