Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate female teachers

• Thread starter NeverGetUp.Belgrade
  • Start date
NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

never got up
★★★★★
Foids shouldn't be in authority positions. I hate having to listen to those old used up whores telling me what to do as a man, I mean think about it, it's emasculating and not natural at all. Females should never tell me what to do, I spit on them. Same goes for female police officers, they should all fuck off. Modern society is such a joke because it encourages females to lead instead of men. Everything is upside down and I hope it all gets destroyed, I don't want to live in this globohomo world anymore

Me too.

My Teacher back then used to tell me I'd never manage to finish school. She was a tiny, skinny short haired old feminist cunt.

Every time we had an argument with a woman, no matter if it was me or other boys, she'd always pick the girls side.

Kindergarten is bad too btw. I think kids should just stay home and get homeschooling. That way you avoid propaganda and also potential bullying for the kid.

I honestly hate all authority figures. They get off on the power they have, and none of them deserve it.

I honestly hate all authority figures. They get off of the power they have, and none of them deserve it.
Most people get positions of power through connections. If you're a man with no friends, like me for example, yeah good luck getting anywhere.

Women, again, have it easier. If they have a nice set of tits, or just suck someone's dick, they can rise through the ranks fairly quickly. I think Kamala Harris did it this way, not sure.

I honestly hate all authority figures. They get off on the power they have, and none of them deserve it.
Yes honestly, the same. I hate being ordered around and told what to do in general. Just leave me alone and let me do whatever the FUCK I want. Fuck this shit man

Tbh, most of the female teachers I had were ok. It was only a select few who were evil and made things miserable for me. I will never forgive my second grade teacher for how horribly I got treated

Even worse is that 99% of all teachers are female

Tbh, most of the female teachers I had were ok. It was only a select few who were evil and made things miserable for me. I will never forgive my second grade teacher for how horribly I got treated
What did she do to you?

I wouldn't mind them as much if they all had big tits, but they were usually old sub5 women when i went to school.

My Teacher back then used to tell me I'd never manage to finish school. She was a tiny, skinny short haired old feminist cunt. Every time we had an argument with a woman, no matter if it was me or other boys, she'd always pick the girls side.
Of course...smh
Kindergarten is bad too btw. I think kids should just stay home and get homeschooling. That way you avoid propaganda and also potential bullying for the kid.
Yes, kids should ideally be taught by their own parents

They always "flirt" with badboy chads and try to groom ltn's into slaves. I agree, foids should never have a say in raising of boys/men. They shape you into what they will need once they hit the wall while fucking with total opossite.

My female teachers were neutral with me at best. Otherwise, they didn't give a shit about me. I once had a female professor in college ask me what my name was even though we were 3/4ths of the way through the semester

All of the young female teachers I had as a kid didn't like me at all in grade school, and I could tell. I literally have no idea why. I wasn't some annoying twat who would talk all class or do anything inappropriate.

The ones who were any older than 40 were always nice to me.

Relatable i fucking hated foid teachers when i was in school they were such annoying cunts

I agree, it's probably why a lot of guys nowadays are less "masculine" as you stated, due to the fact that having foids in position of powers is unnatural.

We're taught to never hit foids who are the "weaker sex" yet they're supposed to be in a position such as that?

I agree, it's probably why a lot of guys nowadays are less "masculine" as you stated, due to the fact that having foids in position of powers is unnatural.

We're taught to never hit foids who are the "weaker sex" yet they're supposed to be in a position such as that?
Clown world :feelsclown:

They are all PowerPoint merchants. Can’t think for themselves

I hate the males more tbh. I just dont take the females seriously at all but the males are the ones that make me mad

The male teachers I had were always far better.

I liked my male teachers i had in school more than female teachers

Uzn 14931072854 1165651338

You made IT they are seething:lul:

Kek. None of what they are saying is really true, they have been completely brainwashed. Pathetic trannies seethe harder hahaha

Ending up on IT is not something I would take much pride in unless I made a well structured must read thread which I haven't. But on the other hand, my venting and shitposting makes them seethe so that is good I guess, in moderate amounts

Ending up on IT is not something I would take much pride in unless I made a well structured must read thread which I haven't. But on the other hand, my venting and shitposting makes them seethe so that is good I guess, in moderate amounts
It's always good to make them seethe

yea, foid teachers are irrational bitches who only care about political correctness and inoffensiveness, but generally barely know their subjects

boys should be paid for having to deal with those exhausting harpies

people say that education is failing males. how tf are boys supposed to increase their educational performance when they're burned out from dealing with bitchy foid teachers throwing tantrums at them, while the same teachers are consistently biased towards foids

All my teachers sucked.. foid or not, but definitely prefer a male teacher over some overburdening cunt