Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fellow incels who are ugly as well

T

takurak

Banned
-
But I hate most the ugly incels who claim they slayed in South East Asia or some shit. 

Fuck you dogshit piece of waste. I cant believe women found your deformed scary looking face to be sexually attractive.

takurak said:
But I hate most the ugly incels who claim they slayed in South East Asia or some shit. 

Fuck you dogshit piece of waste. I cant believe women found your deformed scary looking face to be sexually attractive.

Don't knock it till you've tried it

blackpill_incel said:
Don't knock it till you've tried it

NO thank you. You can enjoy getting your herpes from some used up hairy whore in SEA.. I dont want to fuck and start seeing a rat juggling in the room. SEA women are disgusting with 0 hygiene.

lol wat

you're siding with normies and cucks for shitting on incels

Themisterpepsi said:
lol wat

you're siding with normies and cucks for shitting on incels

An incel who slayed isnt an incel
:disappointed: :disappointed:

takurak said:
An incel who slayed isnt an incel
:disappointed: :disappointed:

shitting on failed normies who go to Thailand - sure

but the title of your thread is saids hating on incels who are ugly

Themisterpepsi said:
shitting on failed normies who go to Thailand - sure

but the title of your thread is saids hating on incels who are ugly

Yes they are not nice to look at and act like jerks. Their face tells you clearly they would kick your ass and if they had a chance to fuck you over for their advantage, be it fucking stacy or getting a raise, they would.

takurak said:
Yes they are not nice to look at and act like jerks. Their face tells you clearly they would kick your ass and if they had a chance to fuck you over for their advantage, be it fucking stacy or getting a raise, they would.

many identifying incels try to keep their lookism in check (like I do)

but you got incels who have never even heard what a incel is

they are absolute assholes so i'll agree with you on that

Themisterpepsi said:
many identifying incels try to keep their lookism in check (like I do)

but you got incels who have never even heard what a incel is

they are absolute assholes so i'll agree with you on that

Props to you dude. Im glad you understood my point because I didnt say it very well...

those are the ones! yeah! at some point you think its better they stay delusional really

takurak said:
Props to you dude. Im glad you understood my point because I didnt say it very well...

those are the ones! yeah! at some point you think its better they stay delusional really

glad you could of explained it to me more

thanks

takurak said:

Classic lookism. Assuming that a shitty face is a bad personality

Fuck off cuck.