Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate fathers of daughters

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
These guys are the most insufferable cucks ever, always treating their own daughters like fucking queens and like their shit don't stink. No wonder so many teenage/young adult girls are such fucking entitled cunty bitches around me, because they all seem to be daddy's little princess.

I hate it how fathers of daughters acted like overcompensating assholes whenever I was around their daughters. It's as if they've themselves forgotten that they were once teenage boys. Even if they were attracted to me, I wouldn't be able to date them because of their stupid enabling fathers that like to get all uppity and cunty towards teenage boys. It almost makes me wonder if they're in some sort of incestual relationship or something, since all thots nowadays like to say "daddy" during sex.

Ironically it's the fathers of daughters that are keeping us from rolling back feminism. Not only do these fathers cuck out to women because "muh wife and muh daughters", they also create more entitled cunts by treating their daughters like princesses and always complying with them. Now every woman expects to be treated like a princess AS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT.

Nothing is more hilarious and as sad as seeing these cucks trying to compensate by going to the gym and getting tats though, as if that's gonna scare away the dicks from his daughter's pussy. They've always failed to prevent the inevitable, and if they do actually manage to pull it off, their daughters end up hating them.

Last edited:
Yeah this is supremely true, this is where cuckery originates from basically.

I just feel sorry for them. Imagine devoting so much time and money to raising a breathing fleshlight for college fratboys.
It's funny how they also try to act tough and say they'll do all kind of shit if their little whore ever gets hurt by a guy. Meanwhile she's getting spitroasted at clubs every Friday night.

Fritzlmaxx or abort tbhngl

I’d force the bitch to get an abortion if I knew it was gonna be a foid

Ironically it's the fathers of daughters that are keeping us from rolling back feminism. Not only do these fathers cuck out to women because "muh wife and muh daughters",

It's weird since a lot of these people are "traditionalist" fathers. Cuckservatives have their own form of female worship

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso

Yeah fuckin hate those cucks who treat them like princesses. Thankfully muslim fathers arent like this. Islam and sharia law is what we need.

I just feel sorry for them. Imagine devoting so much time and money to raising a breathing fleshlight for college fratboys.
It's funny how they also try to act tough and say they'll do all kind of shit if their little whore ever gets hurt by a guy. Meanwhile she's getting spitroasted at clubs every Friday night.

Fritzlmaxx or abort tbhngl
Yeah, I do know how much it must suck to raise a girl properly just for her to become a whore. But the thing is, it's hard for me to feel sorry for them when they act like assholes towards guys like me who would never break their hearts, and then wonder why their daughters end up becoming cunts who get dicked down by Chad everyday. They did this to themselves by always putting their OWN DAUGHTERS on a pedestal.

It's weird since a lot of these people are "traditionalist" fathers. Cuckservatives have their own form of female worshiop
Yeah, it seems like every political wing is gynocentric. There is no political group that truly is for men, which says a lot about our society.

Ironically it's the fathers of daughters that are keeping us from rolling back feminism.
you're with the entitlement of those cunts by their dad's.

Ironically it's the fathers of daughters that are keeping us from rolling back feminism.
View attachment 126757
Can't wait for these fucks to get divorce raped and replaced by a boomer-chad. They deserve everything they get for making more entitled roasties and being this cucked.

I've a cousin (chadlite) who fucked over the years daughters from many fathers. (fuck and dump) And now he have a beautiful daughter, and he swear she will be a nice princess and virgin till 30 and no one will fuck her. HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

The thing is, every father thinks the samething.

Castration for overprotective daddies

If I were born a foid my father would never have let me leave the house and would have hit me if I were to rebel against his authority

View attachment 126757

Yeah people who advocate shit like this need their heads booted against a brick wall. In other words he’s saying that the boyfriend has to go head over heels just to get a chance with the dumb slut