Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate fat women

godleftmeunfinished

godleftmeunfinished

Greycel
Women in my country are all so fucking fat and disgusting and loud it pisses me off. I don't even want to fuck 90% of the woman I see on the street because they're all so unfeminine. It also pisses me off because men have to do so much shit to be seen as attractive and literally all women need to do is not be a fat fuck and they can't even do that. Just fat ugly ogres everywhere as far as the eye can see. A lot of women here actively sabotage their appearance with things like orange fake tan that literally no-one finds attractive and I have no idea why they do it. I wish I lived in a place where women were cute.

A lot of women here actively sabotage their appearance with things like orange fake tan that literally no-one finds attractive and I have no idea why they do it.
UKcel?

slags here love that kind of disgusting shit

SAME wordmark

ريلايتبل فات ويمن آر فاكينك ديسكاستينغ مانغ

Interdastung...

I'm also from the UK but I barely see fat girls in my city

Interdastung...

I'm also from the UK but I barely see fat girls in my city
If they're not physically fat they're spiritually fat. Wearing gross slutty clothes and acting loud and annoying. Seeing a thin girl wearing feminine cute clothes is very rare for me

Also so many fat black women holy shit it's awful

Fat foids are most vicious for fat men