Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate fat people

I

IAMAIWH

Greycel
I hate fat people so much espacally foids. How can live people with all this fat on their body. Imagine if you have to clean your ass, you can't. It's over for fatcels. And these foids are specially these who wants the hottest chads. They are delusional. We live also in a time where the gym is so popular and the competition is so high. I think in a few years you have to be at least lean muscluar to be a 4/10.

What do you think about my opinion? It's my first post.

Fatphobia isn't allowed on incels.is

Fatcels lives matter

retard first post
im into bbws

I don't blame incels for letting themselves go if they know it's over.

I think it’s actually more ugly for men because then they have boobs when they shouldn’t. I also think it’s disgusting when they have big boobs because of working out.

Shut the fuck up GrAYtards, Fatcels is the natural conclusion of the blackpill. Unless your some retarded bluepilled gymmaxxed rat that thinks working out as a framelet manlet makes any difference

I had a chubby face for a few weeks because of bulking and wanted to kill myself because of how dusgusting i looked. How tf can fat people look in the mirror and live like that for years or even decades ?

I think it’s actually more ugly for men because then they have boobs when they shouldn’t. I also think it’s disgusting when they have big boobs because of working out.
Normal weight foids look better than normal weight guys, but fat guys look better than fat foids imo

And what about foids?
I blame them because they don't take responsibility and act like they're victims. Anyone who pretends to be a victim because they're too lazy to lose weight deserves scrutiny. Seeing overweight foids also sexually repulses me. I'm not gay so seeing overweight men doesn't unless they're morbidly obese.

I had a chubby face for a few weeks because of bulking and wanted to kill myself because of how dusgusting i looked. How tf can fat people look in the mirror and live like that for years or even decades ?
Thats because trucel look ugly even when skinny retard. Imagine looking like this and carrying about whether you are chubby or not, literally never began

Thats because trucel look ugly even when skinny retard. Imagine looking like this and carrying about whether you are chubby or not, literally never began
View attachment 1242669
Most fat foids and guys have been fat since childhood, there is a chance they dont look bad under all that fat

If you can't see your abs you're obese.