Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate fat foids

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I absolutely loathe fat foids.

Think about how mercilessly fat boys are picked on in school - now think about how easy fat foids have it…

Fat foids are terrible, they know foids have one job - be pretty, and they refuse to do that.

Shame on all the fathers, and husbands that allow the foids in their lives to get fat, and stay fat.

I get some guys get off to BBW stuff - but just like an interracial couple - keep it out of my face!

You can eat the yummy goy slop from Wendy’s and McDonald’s and then go burn off the calories - that is why I despise fatties.

My goal for 2023 is to cuss out more landwhales in Minecraft.

These Fat fuck foids only have give a hint of spreading those ham bone legs and simps will still chase them

Fat foids are terrible, they know foids have one job - be pretty, and they refuse to do that.

Exactly right. Fat foids have failed as women. They offend my eyes when I have to look at them. Disgusting creatures.

These Fat fuck foids only have give a hint of spreading those ham bone legs and simps will still chase them
I hate this world. Fat chicks and ugly foids are always super mean to me at work - because, they are absolute monsters.

I absolutely loathe fat foids.

Think about how mercilessly fat boys are picked on in school - now think about how easy fat foids have it…

Shame on all the fathers, and husbands that allow the foids in their lives to get fat, and stay fat.

I get some guys get off to BBW stuff - but just like an interracial couple - keep it out of my face!

You can eat the yummy goy slop from Wendy’s and McDonald’s and then go burn off the calories - that is why I despise fatties.

My goal for 2023 is to cuss out more landwhales in Minecraft.
K

My stepsister is an autistic fat foid and she goes around fucking random dudes and getting impregnated by them. She had a couple miscarriages and she also has a 5head thats unforgettable and her face looks like Millicent Simmonds. Ugly fat women with shit personalities can fuck 50 guys in 1 week and i can't get a single woman to hug me but my Mom. Brutal.

My stepsister is an autistic fat foid and she goes around fucking random dudes and getting impregnated by them. She had a couple miscarriages and she also has a 5head thats unforgettable and her face looks like Millicent Simmonds. Ugly fat women with shit personalities can fuck 50 guys in 1 week and i can't get a single woman to hug me but my Mom. Brutal.
Preach. :feelsree:

Who doesn’t hate those ugly tubs of lard other than soys

I loathe foids in general

I’m alone, depressed, and thinking about roping - while fat foids are having fulfilling sex lives, it’s ropefuel.

ER especially hated blonde foids, I especially hate fat foids.

I’m going to finish writing my memoirs, and then I’m done with this horrible Jew/nigger planet in Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2. :feelsrope: