Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE FAT BITCHES

theautismcel

theautismcel

i choose the bEaR
★★★
I HATE FAT BITCHES SO MUCH ITS UNREAL :feelsree: :feelsree: EVERYTIME I SEE A FAT BITCH I WANT TO THROW UP :feelspuke: :feelspuke: BECAUSE THEY LOOK DISGUSTING :feelspuke: :feelspuke: IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A FAT FOID TO GO OUTSIDE :feelsree: :feelsree: "umm but actually it's my genetics :foidSoy::foidSoy:" WELL I BET IF YOU WERE LOCKED UP AND HAD NO FOOD THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE FUCKING FAT :feelsree: :feelsree:

They are not landwhales.In balkans, we call them cows :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am desperate to fuck pussy so I will destroy one of these “cows” or fat bitches if I had a chance.

There is a difference between fat and chubby. Chubby can be acceptable for me but fat - not.

I HATE FAT BITCHES SO MUCH ITS UNREAL :feelsree: :feelsree: EVERYTIME I SEE A FAT BITCH I WANT TO THROW UP :feelspuke: :feelspuke: BECAUSE THEY LOOK DISGUSTING :feelspuke: :feelspuke:IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A FAT FOID TO GO OUTSIDE :feelsree: :feelsree: "umm but actually it's my genetics :foidSoy::foidSoy:" WELL I BET IF YOU WERE LOCKED UP AND HAD NO FOOD THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE FUCKING FAT :feelsree: :feelsree:

We could use their blubber as lantern oil :feelskek: :feelskek: