Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fake love from parents...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I hate it.. they pretend they care for you and love you only for the sake of society and being "normal".

Its like these people only pretend to care because they are old people that are scared of what society will think about them if they kick you out or disown you. I hate these people so much. In their mind they want me to provide them with 50 houses and 50 cars, I have told them numerous times I am a failure but they dont listen... so delusional. I will make sure I will work for myself to leave and go far.. far away from all contacts.

They love you because thats the norm and if they disown you they will be frown upon from other people, but in reality they dont care.

I wish to be NEET and far away from everyone. I hate being a sheep and slave.

Some cases they wish you werent born. Man i dont know what to say anymore...

I just hate all of my family in general

Move out asap bro

brutal familypill tbh

Where man where? I cant leave education and wage slave on minimum yet
Hmm, thats a hard question. My parents are willing to give me money if i move out.

My parents had the decency to let me know, that they don't want me.
Where man where? I cant leave education and wage slave on minimum yet
I wish I knew an answer to that question, my friend

glad mine are dead

My mother always tried to convince me to become a surgeon until I got in her face and really told her how I felt, now she mostly leaves me alone, she tells me that I’m weird for wanting to marry a virgin jfl, and tells me that I’m so handsome jfc and that girls are waiting for me to go talk to them,I’ve tried to blackpill her before but nothing works she is the most bluepilled person I know, I’ve told her to back off and that I’m gonna become a hero one of these days if everyone keeps pushing me, so now she mostly gets the message to stay away from me, but before it was pretty bad.

Parents can be sometimes very cruel, as much as very lovely and care-taking. It's often a love-hate relationship.
They can manipulate and bully/molest you, just as well as understanding your problems and trying to help you.
They can be your worst enemies as well as your best friends in a short time.