Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate faggots

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m dreading next month because it’s the faggot pride month.:reeeeee:So Now everywhere I go ,weather in person or on the internet is going to show/shove this degenerate bullshit down my fucking throat and try to act like this shit is normal behavior. This all happened because we let toilets vote and gave them rights. Next month will be a constant reminder of clown world :feelsclown: and the collapse of the nuclear family. If god was real he would erase these faggots from the face of the earth and let them burn in hell for the rest of eternity. :feelsdevil:

Just give it ten years. By then we will be facing pedo pride month where they print explicit imagery of children onto coffee cups and all businesses fly flags riddled with suggestive prepubescent imagery. It's for the greater good. It's for the greater good. It's for the greater good.

Even though they are massive degenerates, their lives are better than all of us here.

strong 1,435th post

Just give it ten years. By then we will be facing pedo pride month where they print explicit imagery of children onto coffee cups and all businesses fly flags riddled with suggestive prepubescent imagery. It's for the greater good. It's for the greater good. It's for the greater good.
Unfortunately you’re probably right. Hopefully I’m dead before that happens.

I love faggots, if you ain't eaten a faggot you're missing out.

Mr Brain's Faggots, right? With whatever that "west country sauce" is. It's real good.
I love faggots, if you ain't eaten a faggot you're missing out.

Mr Brain's Faggots, right? With whatever that "west country sauce" is. It's real good.
@CCPcel

people who wave rainbow flags in public should face the death penalty

only of little boys though.

If god was real he would erase these faggots from the face of the earth and let them burn in hell for the rest of eternity.
i ask him constantly to give me foids to fuck or atleast something to cope with. ive come to the conclusion basically that we are just too far down the pole for the original entity of everything to give a fuck about us. we're the equivelent of like one proton in one hydrogen atom. we just dont matter enough to help out i guess.

only of little boys though.

Little girls eventually. The month after that will probably be for horse fuckers so all the dog raping foids can finally come out of their shells and just admit openly what they've all been doing for years now.

Little girls eventually. The month after that will probably be for horse fuckers so all the dog raping foids can finally come out of their shells and just admit openly what they've all been doing for years now.
nah it will never be of girls man.