Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate faggots

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I just hate faggots and the whole LGBT community and that's all there is to it. I repeat: I, Vermilioncore, despise the entire LGBT movement.

Faggot tears won't touch this.

Based and LGBTpilled.

I don't like faggotry being normalized and shoved in my face

I don't like faggotry being normalized and shoved in my face
I hate that everything can be a laughing matter and it's no big deal but as soon as someone makes the slightest jest at a faggot everyone loses their shit and rages

i hate their high voices

I think only GB of LGBT is legit, the rest want attention and victim points. Can't wait for the trannies to finally be witch hunted when the kids being transitioned nowadays grow up and realize it was abuse. All this 'she's so brave and stunning !!!:soy:' needs to die already. They infiltrated every piece of media like cockroaches.

The biggest problem is their desire to turn incels into fags. They think that every man is a closeted faggot. I think we should burn them on crosses so they cut this shit out.

I love this post this is only ani fag forum be proud we are only one :feelstrash:

I dont, if they not feminists or sjw scum

Let these degenerates enjoy it for now, when judgement day comes they will be shaking in fear

Let these degenerates enjoy it for now, when judgement day comes they will be shaking in fear
>NOOOOO you can't put me in hell, literally shaking rn :feels::feels::feels:

I only hate lesbians, that's all. The more gay men around, the less competition I have.

I only hate lesbians, that's all. The more gay men around, the less competition I have.
Gays are a sign of degeneracy, degeneracy is a sign of hypergamy, hypergamy is a sign of Inceldom. You should be against it for this reason.

So do i.
Any sane person, who doesn´t suffer from a severe mental illness in their brains, should have such sentiments.

Gays are a sign of degeneracy, degeneracy is a sign of hypergamy, hypergamy is a sign of Inceldom. You should be against it for this reason.
This is black and white thinking, and maked up bullshit, same as Religion and Soy meme. I believe in what I believe, peiod! There also right wing gay people btw.

Last edited:

I just hate faggots and the whole LGBT community and that's all there is to it. I repeat: I, Vermilioncore, despise the entire LGBT movement.

Really don't care about them as long as they leave me alone

This is just maked up bullshit, same as Religion and Soy meme. I believe in what I believe, peiod! There also right wing gay people btw.
Over for you bro