Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate faggots whohave pfp of girls kissing them.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Saw a fag who set a picture of him getting kissed by two blonde stacylites as his as his pfp. I wanted to kill myself on the spot, and I'm starting to lose my mind.
This world is too cruel and I hope that I fucking do gather enough fucking courage to kms. Coming to terms with inceldom was hard af, but the constant trauma that will haunt you throughout your life is what makes it unbearable for a lot of us. I won't last long because the pain never stop and I wish i was never blackpilled but it's too fucking late now. Maybe I'm too weak but I don't accept to live a life where Im suposed to " just take it" and watch others live. This is completely unacceptable. Every fucking thing triggers me, and it will keep happening.Fuck this shit called life.

Last edited:
Mog him in the kill count then.
i'll kms. don't care about kill count because the world will be a better place without me.At least normies have something to live for but I don't

It's cucked af to not be frustrated and just put a smile on my face & just take it like a bitch.Fuck, death is better than this shit tbh.
This is why PDA is bad and should be banned

This is why PDA is bad and should be banned
It shouldn't be banned because it's something that everyone should be able to obtain. Relationships and sex are easy to obtain. No one should put any effor into this shit. People just exist and get to experience these things. We, incels are the ones who weren't supposed to be born because we are way too weak for this world.

You can't change the rules. You either adapt ot die.

Saw a fag who set a picture of him getting kissed by two blonde stacylites as his as his pfp. I wanted to kill myself on the spot, and I'm starting to lose my mind.
This world is too cruel and I hope that I fucking do gather enough fucking courage to kms. Coming to terms with inceldom was hard af, but the constant trauma that will haunt you throughout your life is what makes it unbearable for a lot of us. I won't last long because the pain never stop and I wish i was never blackpilled but it's too fucking late now. Maybe I'm too weak but I don't accept to live a life where Im suposed to " just take it" and watch others live. This is completely unacceptable. Every fucking thing triggers me, and it will keep happening.Fuck this shit called life.

i know how you feel

it's ok to feel rage bro why not do a bit of push ups or go for run instead of complaining

rage eats you up from the inside

i know how you feel

it's ok to feel rage bro why not do a bit of push ups or go for run instead of complaining

rage eats you up from the inside
A foid boucing on my cock would make me feel better than pushups. Pushing down >> Pushing up