Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Hate Faggots So Much.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
They are so fucking annoying and disgusting.

They speak in such high pitched extremely annoying voices and they spread diseases.

It's a good thing that they die off from STD's

The problem is that they try to spread their faggotry to everyone else though the educational system and entertainment industry.

They want more recruits for their faggot lifestyle because they are still a small minority.

They are mentally fucked in the head. If you're attracted to another man you're a sick freak and you need help.

View: https://i.imgur.com/Mgwh3gG.jpeg

Faggotry is not "Natural" Or "Normal"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/urolatZVr1BE/

We live in a society that looks at a man dating a young woman with suspicion, but that perceives a man who likes to insert his penis into another man's hairy asshole as normal.

I am neutral, indifferent. I do not concern myself with the degenerate. They live in their own world, as do I.

I hate them.

Thankfully there is not too many where I live.

We live in a society that looks at a man dating a young woman with suspicion, but that perceives a man who likes to insert his penis into another man's hairy asshole as normal.
Absolute state of the left wing world.

A man being a faggot is more acceptable than a man dating a younger woman.

They hate us so fuck them

As long "it" doesn't enter my own world i don't give a shit about "it". They are all abominations with mental disorders, best to leave them alone.

As long "it" doesn't enter my own world i don't give a shit about "it". They are all abominations with mental disorders, best to leave them alone.
ah yes the gay propaganda : r/TheRightCantMeme

they are annoying and need to be stopped

Globohomo invented faggotry in order to justify the fact that most foids would rather have sex with another foid than with an incel-tier guy by "muh it's natural"

My main problem with it is that’s it’s spread to nearly every new piece of media like we don’t need to see fags that much :feelsjuice:

Gays are diseases in human form.

:yes: no need to give them attention, i wish 70% of males would treat toilets like this too (maybe it would fix this simp era)

Fags and dikes are mentally ill. Water is wet

i hate faggots ! :reeeeee:

the worst part is how they are all proud of it. they are sick in the head and need to be punished

shit mentality. that ''i'm just not going to bother with what other people are doing'' is what got us here in the first place

47% admit to being raped as a child.
They want to kill the state by not giving it future offsprings.
And their vote counts as much as mine?