Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate faggots and trannies and their enablers.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★

Just watch until about the 2-minute mark and you'll see all that needs to be seen. This is sick and twisted, blatant child abuse. I can't believe this bullshit is being promoted and all of those adults in the crown are fucked in the head as well, though they probably had no choice but to cheer. It's asinine how some people can't see what's wrong with this. JFL @ BBC Micheal Strahan, what have you become? Encouraging this degeneracy...Smh. I can't stand faggots, trannies, or their promoters. It's all degenerate filth that needs to be eradicated in society. Having no issue with gays or trannies under the impression that they provide no competition to us in the SMV is a major cope.

inb4 op is a closeted tranny.

srs all i care about is less competition, but yea i agree this is child abuse.

It comes to show what society has become.

I'm fine with people who transition mostly because they are by definition mentally ill and if it makes them happy so be it lmao. Also women who transition to men literally have no muscular structure or an actual weiner so jfl at them.

"The Last of Us"
incel edition

We will be a minority once all ugly men become fucking faggots/womyn.

MTF trannies mean less competition tho, I encourage chads to transition and then kill themselves. I absolutely hate FTM trannies, that shit should be illegal, there are already fewer women than men, every girl that transitions means one more incel in this world

MTF trannies mean less competition tho, I encourage chads to transition and then kill themselves. I absolutely hate FTM trannies, that shit should be illegal, there are already fewer women than men, every girl that transitions means one more incel in this world
Really? Less competition? Do you really think something as statistically meaningless as MTF makes fuck all of a difference for us incels? Wake up. Gay and trannies are pro-degeneracy. 2,000 MTF faggots could transition this month and it wouldn't mean shit for you or me, doesn't change the fact women only want good-looking men.

Really? Less competition? Do you really think something as statistically meaningless as MTF makes fuck all of a difference for us incels? Wake up. Gay and trannies are pro-degeneracy. 2,000 MTF faggots could transition this month and it wouldn't mean shit for you or me, doesn't change the fact women only want good-looking men.

Not watching, fuck this modern Sodom and Gomorrah society

I don't hate gays at all but I feel pissed that they're accepted and some who are also pedophilic get even a free pass to groom and abuse children while I, an ephebophile, a condition that doesn't even deviate from normal male biology, have absolute 0 leeway with it and suffer so fucking much discrimination.

There are people out there who unironically think I should be jailed and raped because my dick uncontrollably gets hard to 14 yo fertile foids. It's almost incredible.

Last edited:
Now I really want to know if foids would rather fuck a tranny muscular Chad or a regular incel,aren't there any experiments about this?

I don't mind gays but society shouldn't encourage having mental illnesses like transgenderism, and shouldn't impose it onto young children especially. You should be able to be gay without problems and transgender without problems, but there's no reason it should be encouraged. Also, I don't believe expensive government transitions should be funded when in reality it's a quality of life cosmetic improvement, when ugly people are not given plastic surgery, as it causes 'significant distress' for both.

Liberals are truly the scum of the earth. They fucking hate children. If they're not out right murdering them they're doing this. Gas them all.

I don't hate gays at all but I feel pissed that they're accepted and some who are also pedophilic get even a free pass to groom and abuse children while I, an ephebophile, a condition that doesn't even deviate from normal male biology, have absolute 0 leeway with it and suffer so fucking much discrimination.

There are people out there who unironically think I should be jailed and raped because my dick uncontrollably get hard to 14 yo fertile foids. It's almost incredible.
yeah it's extremely hypocritical that normalfags have problem with young boys prancing around gay strip clubs, while at the same time want your head on a platter for finding a chick slightly under 17 attractive.

I don't understand this tbh. He's 11. But I do understand it I think tbh. He's doing it for the money and attention I think. 11 year olds don't even think about such things.

There are people out there who unironically think I should be jailed and raped because my dick uncontrollably gets hard to 14 yo fertile foids. It's almost incredible.

I have mixed feelings - gay men and trannies = less competition. JFL especially at females who transition into male and give up their female privilege.

I have mixed feelings - gay men and trannies = less competition. JFL especially at females who transition into male and give up their female privilege.
That's falling for feminist lies as hard as it can get.

yet they will call you creep if you say you want JB

What do you mean?
Believing in feminist lies so much you actually think you're oppressed as a western woman nowadays and thinking you'll be better off "becoming" a man.

Believing in feminist lies so much you actually think you're oppressed as a western woman nowadays and thinking you'll be better off "becoming" a man.
Ohhh. I thought you meant I was falling for feminist lies. But yeah - JFL at the people who give up their female privilege.

Ohhh. I thought you meant I was falling for feminist lies. But yeah - JFL at the people who give up their female privilege.
Sorry about that, I really expressed myself in an ambiguous way, something I strive not to do.

Now I really want to know if foids would rather fuck a tranny muscular Chad or a regular incel,aren't there any experiments about this?
Would be a next level blackpill experiment.
Read what I said above about this.

Sometimes trannies can be kekfuel, look at Jazz Jennings' trainwreck of a life being documented reality tv style

MtF trannies are nothing more than mentally ill people larping.

In fact, when Chad does it, the larping is so good that all the Stacies get on playing this retarded game as well - pretending to be "lesbians" and such, just to go for Chad's hormone-leased, but huge dick. Sickening.

I only hope Desmond would have his revenge when he is older.

Why does this little faggot trigger so many people? I could not give a fuck if he was fucking grown men in subway bathrooms, REALLY not my problem.

I really don't hate gay people, I DO hate discord faggots but we'll talk about them another time.

I'm fine with people who transition mostly because they are by definition mentally ill and if it makes them happy so be it lmao. Also women who transition to men literally have no muscular structure or an actual weiner so jfl at them.

His parents need to go to jail. Especially the father. Look at this pathetic beta numale who let's his sons life get ruined by his obsessive psycho wife.

Moralfaggotry is extremely fashionable these days thanks to liberals and leftists alike, so everybody getting in on the next fad to dismantle with talks of moral decay and such.
Sometimes trannies can be kekfuel, look at Jazz Jennings' trainwreck of a life being documented reality tv style
Jfl did "she" regret her mutilation?

I don't understand this tbh. He's 11. But I do understand it I think tbh. He's doing it for the money and attention I think. 11 year olds don't even think about such things.
He is without a doubt being encouraged to do this by his parents now that I've thought about it. They probably tell him he can't stop either because of all the money and attention.

Here's some ragefuel for you. Cucktears will demonize you, but support this:

Indeed. I can't wait until the muslims seize power in the west and start executing these fucking degenerates

MtF trannies are nothing more than mentally ill people larping.

In fact, when Chad does it, the larping is so good that all the Stacies get on playing this retarded game as well - pretending to be "lesbians" and such, just to go for Chad's hormone-leased, but huge dick. Sickening.

Nothing disgusts me more than the sight of faggotry. It used to be done only in private but (((They))) have made it acceptable even in public.

It’s over for western society.