Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate fact i got fat due to meds

I don't know if you know or if it's relevant but your picture is saved as "naruja.jpg" and one simple google search shows it's a Georgian city.
If it's where you live, I didn't mean to doxx you but up your computer game bruh :feelsseriously:

Tell the story on how you were diagnosed with schizophrenia.
It could be non existent if it only manifests itself in negative symptomatic, schizo is nothing like any type of somatic disorder, the cause for it could be psychological also. But if you would dare to get off from your meds beware as you could get psychotic if you would be too sloppy as your brain chemistry was destabilized by the years of taking risperidone as it truly is a very hard drug.
You seem pretty high functioning despite being diagnosed with dissociative schizophrenia (if I remember well)
Also, tell the story of your relationships with that frog faced girl

from august of 2017 to april of 2018
i went from 106 to 83 kg
only to again rispolept and now weightning something like 110 kg

and before 17 i was underweight

View attachment 514048

View attachment 514050

that guy kneeling is me
life sucks so much for me, autism, schizophrenia, being fat i wish i wasn't born
funniest thing brother which i don't have contact for 11 years neither had autism, schizophrenia and was even taller than me ( was 5'11 ) while i am 5'8

i think why it's caused by my parents did gave birth at quite old age mother was 36 and father 38 when i was born

if i can have kids ( which will i won't cause no foids wants me ) i will only decide when i young
it's proven more older you are your kids will suffer
and i have theory that my schizo might triggered by stress which i constantly lived for years being bullied in school and that was caused by weird behavior ( aka assburger ) which led me to takin meds and getting fat

i won't you show my face because i have some enemies here you fuckers might dox me even if that photo doesn't have link to me facebook profile

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Animecel2D
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Broly
@Caesercel
@Diocel
you were with very attractive girls in this theatre did you get to know them, how did they treat you, was it same old chad only as usual.

Tell the story on how you were diagnosed with schizophrenia.
It could be non existent if it only manifests itself in negative symptomatic, schizo is nothing like any type of somatic disorder, the cause for it could be psychological also. But if you would dare to get off from your meds beware as you could get psychotic if you would be too sloppy as your brain chemistry was destabilized by the years of taking risperidone as it truly is a very hard drug.
You seem pretty high functioning despite being diagnosed with dissociative schizophrenia (if I remember well)
Also, tell the story of your relationships with that frog faced girl
i was diangnosed in 2015 by my psychiatrists, before in november of 2014 i was diagnosed with asperger
before that i had conflicts my parents ( once my father in may of 2013 wanted to kill me with knife, and nearly did it ) and i had visible weird behavior as seen by teachers, i didn't had any friends back then
yes i'm high functioning in both schizophrenia and autism
and which girl ? blonde or brunette i can tell both
you were with very attractive girls in this theatre did you get to know them, how did they treat you, was it same old chad only as usual.
this isn;t theater that was school theater for christmas

i was diangnosed in 2015 by my psychiatrists, before in november of 2014 i was diagnosed with asperger
before that i had conflicts my parents ( once my father in may of 2013 wanted to kill me with knife, and nearly did it ) and i had visible weird behavior as seen by teachers, i didn't had any friends back then

this isn;t theater that was school theater for christmas
your splitting tiny hairs my friend it literally makes no difference in this context

so what was the story did you get on with her or friend zone

I don't know if you know or if it's relevant but your picture is saved as "naruja.jpg" and one simple google search shows it's a Georgian city.
If it's where you live, I didn't mean to doxx you but up your computer game bruh :feelsseriously:
he lives in poland not georgia

your splitting tiny hairs my friend it literally makes no difference in this context

so what was the story did you get on with her or friend zone
i never tried, never was really interested in her

i never tried, never was really interested in her
lol you werent interested in this level of woman, lol either a complete fakecel larper, gay or coping so hard you should go back to the USSR

Also lol at your replies uber low effort screams larper

lol you werent interested in this level of woman, lol either a complete fakecel larper, gay or coping so hard you should go back to the USSR

Also lol at your replies uber low effort screams larper
nigga i was interested in other girls i'm not faggot

nigga i was interested in other girls i'm not faggot
you must have many options to not be interested in a 7-8/10 foid like this

ergo you are a fakecel

begone thot

she is not 7/10 foid in first place, 5/10 at best
so your ratings are out of wack also

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER YOU RETARD I CAN SEE AS WELL AS YOU

THE LARP DOESNT WORK WITH YOU MAKING UP TOTAL BOLLOCKS IF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFO YOU ARE TRYING TO LARP ABOUT

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU TRY THE NEXT LARP DEAR

let me guess your a 4/10 but mog the whole class you were in

again GTFO

the girl to the right is a 5 out of 10

the girl closest to you on the left is becky tier above 7, she mogs the girl on the right ergo she cant be anywhere near 5

from august of 2017 to april of 2018
i went from 106 to 83 kg
only to again rispolept and now weightning something like 110 kg

and before 17 i was underweight

View attachment 514048

View attachment 514050

that guy kneeling is me
life sucks so much for me, autism, schizophrenia, being fat i wish i wasn't born
funniest thing brother which i don't have contact for 11 years neither had autism, schizophrenia and was even taller than me ( was 5'11 ) while i am 5'8

i think why it's caused by my parents did gave birth at quite old age mother was 36 and father 38 when i was born

if i can have kids ( which will i won't cause no foids wants me ) i will only decide when i young
it's proven more older you are your kids will suffer
and i have theory that my schizo might triggered by stress which i constantly lived for years being bullied in school and that was caused by weird behavior ( aka assburger ) which led me to takin meds and getting fat

i won't you show my face because i have some enemies here you fuckers might dox me even if that photo doesn't have link to me facebook profile

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Animecel2D
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Broly
@Caesercel
@Diocel
nah you got fat bcuz you eat too much

I’m going fat and bald.

E6869F03 8BAD 42C4 8D3A ABC4B4DE1B7A

she is not 7/10 foid in first place, 5/10 at best
i agree with "office guy who jumps out of the window.gif", at least you should've tried
I’m going fat and bald.

View attachment 515435
im skinny due to severe smoking addiction and lack of nutrition, but bald, i also take resperidal as the OP cuz of schizo
nah you got fat bcuz you eat too much
its a common side effect as this drug increases prolactin a lot, you also get low T, really hard sleepyness and no cum while ejaculating
some are likely to develop diabetes after a while
peoples observances and opinions about yourself could might be wrong, if you've decided to spend the rest of your life on the drug as hard as resperidal then you have to know what definitely was wrong with you THAT YOU DIDNT LIKE IN YOU YOURSELF

Last edited:
>taking meds
ngmi

No foids want me either.

I hate that all 10/10 women reject me.

I loathe it.

I’m only a 2/10.

Maybe it’s time to picklemaxx.