Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate facial hair

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I’m in puberty and finally growing facial hair and and I hate it because of my manletism. Without facial hair, I could pass off as a young kid/teen who hasn’t fully grown yet but now that I have facial hair everyone’s going to know I’m a 5’6 turbo manlet with an ugly face and ugly facial hair who’s finished growing whenever they see me.

Wish that was me. My hormones got nuked after penile nerve damage and now my beard is a thin mess.

I often get mistaken for being a 12 or a 14 year old as a 5'4 giga manlet. I can't really grow facial hair other than a slight mustache and some pubic-hair looking spots on my cheeks.

I often get mistaken for being a 12 or a 14 year old as a 5'4 giga manlet. I can't really grow facial hair other than a slight mustache and some pubic-hair looking spots on my cheeks.
Lucky I’m probably gonna remove my hair forever soon (face ofc)

I’m in puberty and finally growing facial hair and and I hate it because of my manletism. Without facial hair, I could pass off as a young kid/teen who hasn’t fully grown yet but now that I have facial hair everyone’s going to know I’m a 5’6 turbo manlet with an ugly face and ugly facial hair who’s finished growing whenever they see me.
same, i remember when i LDARED after HS and my facial hair looked like shit goddamnit i looked like an arab

Lucky I’m probably gonna remove my hair forever soon (face ofc)
I am Norwooding so eventually I'll just look like an Asian version of Bagel Boss, making myself look even more comical.

I am Norwooding so eventually I'll just look like an Asian version of Bagel Boss, making myself look even more comical.
Lol