Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate everything

brainless442

brainless442

Recruit
★★★
i have deep hatred of society that destroyed me mentally and physically. why shouId i bother going to university or working for this fucking trash system i wouId rather not do shit. its funny how we are so disposable to the point where we have to kill ourselves in order to make it in this world. if i had a bit of support i wouId atleast have a good career but no not even that is possible

IMG 1771

Very understandable

yeah, society is gay and retarded

Shittiest joker movie yet. I was actually excited till I saw the trailer with the foid.
same its so fucking bad the second one the i wish it was like the first one bruh

i have deep hatred of society that destroyed me mentally and physically. why shouId i bother going to university or working for this fucking trash system i wouId rather not do shit. its funny how we are so disposable to the point where we have to kill ourselves in order to make it in this world. if i had a bit of support i wouId atleast have a good career but no not even that is possible
We need. Mass public execution

Heil butler!!!!!!

Education is cope for subhumans