Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate everyone who had passionate, loving sex

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I hate my family, I hate Donald Trump, I hate Hillary Clinton, I hate Joe Biden, I hate Ben Shapiro, I hate Jordan Peterson, I hate Emmanuel Macron, I hate Hitler, I hate Stalin. Anybody who has had passionate, loving sex. I'm not willing to listen to ANYTHING they have to say or DO or SHOW ME I don't give a fuck. You had sex you fucked a Foid. And I'll never fucking have that. I'll never have a girl desire me to the point where she allows me to fuck her. Yet I see retards everywhere worshipping these faggots who had sex. Listening to their words. I only listen to celibate men. I have no business caring or listening to some sex having faggot and I hope they all fucking rot and die a miserable death.

Yet I see retards everywhere worshipping these faggots who had sex. Listening to their words. I only listen to celibate men. I have no business caring or listening to some sex having faggot and I hope they all fucking rot and die a miserable death.
based :yes:

Gigabased, it's easy for them to play ideologies and politics when they have sex and power, we got nothing.