Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate every normie fucker at work

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
fucking pieces of shit laugh at me ohoho you have no gf?? and brag about the crazy orgies they have been apart of man how could u not get ur cawwwk succed bro is so easy just talk to grils xd!! hahaha fuck you motheruckekrks mothersfuckers wantt fucking fucking fight motherufkcer fuck YOU!!!

That's why i don't want to get a new more high paid job because ill end up with cum dumpster work collagues.

I love how they tell you that when you're at work you're supposed to act serious and professional and then you have all these normalfaggots giving the middle finger to the rule of coexistence and cooperation among your colleagues.Society is a scam.

Bullying gets worse if anything in the work place.

I love how they tell you that when you're at work you're supposed to act serious and professional and then you have all these normalfaggots giving the middle finger to the rule of coexistence and cooperation among your colleagues.Society is a scam.
it's blue collar it's different bunch of high t cunts and im in the south bunch of fox news watching faggots

it's blue collar it's different bunch of high t cunts and im in the south bunch of fox news watching faggots

Sounds awful tbh. Fuck these people, rednecks are shit

Yep i hate the talking my coworkers do
Work is for work and not talking about private shit thats none of concern.
"so bakadesu, did u already slay"
:feelsree:

Why the fuck are you telling them about your inceldom in the first place, admit you’re a virgin and get mogged fool, pretend like you get girls ez or get rekt

"Muh career" normies (both male and female) think of work as high school 2.0 and always act like stupid teenagers, desperately trying to remain popular and follow the crowd at all times. Meanwhile, they'll engage in self-promotion about "muh professionalism."

Yep i hate the talking my coworkers do
Work is for work and not talking about private shit thats none of concern.
"so bakadesu, did u already slay"
:feelsree:

Agreed.

Why the fuck are you telling them about your inceldom in the first place, admit you’re a virgin and get mogged fool, pretend like you get girls ez or get rekt