Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate Europe

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
in us you probably can be 5'5 short and women will still like you if you look good

because men in us are generally short

in us you probably can be 5'5 short and women will still like you if you look good
Squidward Throw Away GIF - Squidward Throw Away Brain GIFs

in areas where white or nordic type dudes are in US you can easliy find 6'2 and up.

5'5 is short almost everywhere

5'5 is short almost everywhere
ded srs except probably some villages of latinos or sentinels or indonesians those are the only ones I can think of being shorter than this on average.

That's not even true. In the USA the average height isn't that high, but that is because there are a lot more shitskins here than in Europe. We have some manlet Asians and Latins so that brings our average height down more than some European countries. However if you go outside of major cities that are ethnically and racially diverse you will get heightmogged easily, usually by European-descended Americans.

I hate Europe too, hope niggers and sands turn that into livable place

iu

Actually its the opposite ive seen balding manlets in europe dating foids

The most brutal studies and videos confirming the blackpill nearly always come from America. In no other country are women so obsessed with height.

You also have to put the racial element in it it might be easier for a manlet Chad in America than in the Netherlands but if your ethnic you're fucked either way. Unless you're a Tyrone or the chad equivalent of your race. To be honest the last time I saw a couple with the dude being my height was back in 2010.