Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate English

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
Why the hell is segway pronounced the same as segue? And they mean two completely different things, wtf, it makes no sense.

The language of subhumans, Spanish mogs :cool:

agree as non english native ricecel without proper english education
i have huge grammer issue in writing and have to google search spelling of word almost everytime i trying to post something
i can't even pronounce "hello" correctly
also what is your favorite word from english? mine's "cope" because it's pretty much my entire life :feelzez:

English is a retarded mockery of language created from leftover of more civilized languages, namely - germanic language, latin and french, by the human looking apes inhabiting Bri'ish Isle. Latin alphabet is so inadequate at describing primitive grunts of bri'ish, that almost every city and village has its own ugga bugga version of pronunciation.

Last edited:
agree as non english native ricecel without proper english education
i have huge grammer issue in writing and have to google search spelling of word almost everytime i trying to post something
i can't even pronounce "hello" correctly
also what is your favorite word from english? mine's "cope" because it's pretty much my entire life :feelzez:
Hmmm I'm not sure what my favorite word would be, off the top of my head I would say "Apocryphal" because I like the way is written and what it means. But yeah I also have to constantly spell check when writing in english, and unfortunately my browser's spell check is on Spanish and I can't seem to be able to change it.

Because the English language got fucked in every hole by geographically adjacent languages, just like the anglosaxon holes every time England got raided by foreign Chads.