Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Elon Musk

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Stupid piece of shit. Fuck you musk. "I created PayPal now I travel in muh tesla to muh mars" :lul: :lul::lul: Btw, Tesla's look like shit, I hope that piece of shit company crashes and burns.

Normies worship that faggot because they think they are smart

Tesla's look like shit, I hope that piece of shit company crashes and burns.
brutal looks pill. Hating a car because it doesn't look like a Chad version of a car.

:feelsseriously:

He's a simp and cucked his wife for gigastacy tbh

He is basically a cultist.

Im not an Elon Musk fanboy but i think hes pretty cool. I dont like people overreacting tho.

dont worry , his company is gonna be the first to be erased by the upcoming financial crisis .
Nobody is worrying about buying a car atm .
Especially not a fucking electric car jfl .

Musk is done .

Even though i dont agree with OP , i actually like his autistic personality and his difficulties with forming coherent sentences without getting spasms .

Also
Rage against the dying of the light
Tenor 11

Yeah i hate that fucking cunt

inb4 muh sour grapes

fuck that cunt, and yeah teslas are so fuckin ugly its hilarious. Always see soys driving them as well. Its the soy go to brand

muh tesla

and they arent “environmentally friendly” whatsoever!!! How fucking retarded are soys really? It takes a shit ton of co2 to produce one tesla car + batteries, then u have to charge it with electricity produced by, hmm, COAL POWER PLANTS!!! Fucking soys when will they all die from absense of testosterone already?!

Not a fan but he’s done at least something useful to humanity unlike useless chads

It takes a shit ton of co2 to produce one tesla car + batteries, then u have to charge it with electricity produced by, hmm, COAL POWER PLANTS!!!
Especially this. I don't understand why people think of him as some kind of saviour when in reality he just wants to make money and keep the system going.

Last edited:
he is a simp and a cunt at the same time tbh