Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate elliot rodger!

Aronian190

Aronian190

Banned
-
I'm tired of listening to this rambling lunatic. I have developed a wierd addiction because i can relate to him so much. But I have to destroy any and all Elliot rodger content from my devices!

I still believe that no one has a right to take someone's life. Also desiring what is impossible is the very definition of insanity!

He was focusing on things beyond his control. What a waste of time and energy. It was as much of a waste of time as dividing by zero or trying to create a perpetual motion machine. It was just over. OVER. OvEr. OveR....ovER!

He had no chance just like the rest of us. As much as I can relate...killing was not the answer. It was not.

Now then. I have spent so much time reading his stuff, watching his videos, listening to his soundtracks and favourite songs...its time for me to focus on the victims...out of honour and respect! I am not a psychopath! Why am I reveling in this behaviour?!!!! Why?????

Whats happening to me? Why am I becoming a monster. Why am I yielding to hate? What have I become? I'm changing from a man of honour and fairness and respect of everyone's liberty and freedom to choose...to a monster that praises murderers and villians.

Where have I gone wrong?!!

the very definition of insanity!
Far Cry 3 Vaas Actor Comments on Possible Movie

ER was a pyshico entitled brat who really thought that some hot blondie will knock on his door and suck his dick.
the truth is that you can't wait for females to approach you, he never put any effort into approaching, lookmaxxing and social cercle maxxing and still was complaining about not getting a girlfriend.
another thing i can't relate to ER is that he's good looking compared to me and taking the life of ugly ricecels was a very vile thing to do

wow im so edgy

he was retarded

Normies don't have the right to exist

ER was a pyshico entitled brat who really thought that some hot blondie will knock on his door and suck his dick.
the truth is that you can't wait for females to approach you, he never put any effort into approaching, lookmaxxing and social cercle maxxing and still was complaining about not getting a girlfriend.
another thing i can't relate to ER is that he's good looking compared to me and taking the life of ugly ricecels was a very vile thing to do
he did nothing wrong.

I'm tired of listening to this rambling lunatic. I have developed a wierd addiction because i can relate to him so much. But I have to destroy any and all Elliot rodger content from my devices!

I still believe that no one has a right to take someone's life. Also desiring what is impossible is the very definition of insanity!

He was focusing on things beyond his control. What a waste of time and energy. It was as much of a waste of time as dividing by zero or trying to create a perpetual motion machine. It was just over. OVER. OvEr. OveR....ovER!

He had no chance just like the rest of us. As much as I can relate...killing was not the answer. It was not.

Now then. I have spent so much time reading his stuff, watching his videos, listening to his soundtracks and favourite songs...its time for me to focus on the victims...out of honour and respect! I am not a psychopath! Why am I reveling in this behaviour?!!!! Why?????

Whats happening to me? Why am I becoming a monster. Why am I yielding to hate? What have I become? I'm changing from a man of honour and fairness and respect of everyone's liberty and freedom to choose...to a monster that praises murderers and villians.

If you are an incel you have the right to be angry and to spread Hate. If you continue to support democracy, personal freedom and choices then you are guilty of allowing degenerate Chad's, Stacies, and normies to be whores which affects incels negatively. ER shouldn't have targeted innocent people he should have targeted the people who wronged him

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").
One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

I've never been in the "dating game"; I realized I was too neuro-atypical during my second mental breakdown.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Intellau_Celistic said:

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

@General Alek thought?

He was a hERo

mods took everything away from me!

I haven't read his material or know much about his life, but this seems the most common opinion. I know he was rich, as he had a BMW, and he didn't put effort into anything, like you said, so he couldn't be calling himself an incel and we should stop considering him as such. He doesn't even qualify for locationcel ffs, as he could have traveled easily and frequently.

All I got from this was *Krillin noises from DBZ Abridged*

If you are an incel you have the right to be angry and to spread Hate. If you continue to support democracy, personal freedom and choices then you are guilty of allowing degenerate Chad's, Stacies, and normies to be whores which affects incels negatively. ER shouldn't have targeted innocent people he should have targeted the people who wronged him

Yes the problem with most of them is their attacks are too random.

They should be more like the Canadian stabber at Waterloo.

49295.jpg

Girlboss x Malewife :owo:

Things won't be solved with flowers and rainbows OP...

saint elliot will be very angry with you. if you don't apologize to him you'll definitely go to hell. know that he sacrificed his life for us. all hail the supreme gentleman.

he did nothing wrong.
heck the more i think about soysciety the more i think that. i also hate drugs and sex

"Imagine getting tortured by society, and then just roping because you're too much of a lil bitch to do something about it?"
"You're going to die anyways, why not get some revenge on the society that wronged you?"

saint elliot will be very angry with you. if you don't apologize to him you'll definitely go to hell. know that he sacrificed his life for us. all hail the supreme gentleman.
"Amen, praise be to Elliot the most supreme of gentlemen. Only through his way can we ascend to become Gods"

Based

I feel sad that he fell into madness. er could have had a different outcome.. maybe, but it’s all over now. We will never know.