Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate election season

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
You have to deal with normies being retards and acting like a politician is going to be their savior. Femoids are even louder and more obnoxious because they see elections as a means of garnering attention. "look they're taking away muh rights!:foidSoy:"
"Look they want me to get raped by immigrants! :foidSoy: "

Then you have to deal with guys cringemaxxing and trying to sound tough over muh politics. "this is it. This is it. There's no going back. It's either {insert politician} or Hitler"

One of the worst times a year could have alongside pride month where disgusting faggot flags hang everywhere and Halloween. A time that makes me desire solitude more than anything else.

Jfl at tribalistic monkeys who mock us for being autistic blabbing about their politics like retards

Voote

Fr election are retarded, all the normies have no idea of my existence cuz I'm on the roof overlooking them all like I'm the powerful one, they only acknowledge me until I whisper some based blackpill fact into the president's ear, making their ears bleed cuz they couldn't handle my cold hard truth of comment of their looks. Then all the normies start to notice me, but only to gaslight me to death until I die.

You have to deal with normies being retards and acting like a politician is going to be their savior. Femoids are even louder and more obnoxious because they see elections as a means of garnering attention. "look they're taking away muh rights!:foidSoy:"
"Look they want me to get raped by immigrants! :foidSoy: "

Then you have to deal with guys cringemaxxing and trying to sound tough over muh politics. "this is it. This is it. There's no going back. It's either {insert politician} or Hitler"

One of the worst times a year could have alongside pride month where disgusting faggot flags hang everywhere and Halloween. A time that makes me desire solitude more than anything else.
eh its quite funny actually, seeing all the wh0res screaming that if Trumps win therey going to lose their rights jfl, and then all the retards "muh vote bababa" and the "all who disagress with me are fascists" and the Hitler part is also funny. Here young man, you either vote leftard |jew| or u vote fascist nazist hitler |jew|. All the retards having a meltdown is funny ngl.

eh its quite funny actually, seeing all the wh0res screaming that if Trumps win therey going to lose their rights jfl, and then all the retards "muh vote bababa" and the "all who disagress with me are fascists" and the Hitler part is also funny. Here young man, you either vote leftard |jew| or u vote fascist nazist hitler |jew|. All the retards having a meltdown is funny ngl.
They're such stupid animals. None of them could form their own argument with evidence of anything they claim. It's all appeal to authority. Most of them will resort to insults if you actually pick apart the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is a time of anxiety and worry. We have to live through this moment.

Every day I get like six political cards and signs in my mailbox. I'm sick of it

Elections = kike puppet in blue vs kike puppet in red

Thats the best part. The seething libshits are a 4 year comedy show.

When trump won last time they were in the streets screaming at the top of their lungs