Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Easter

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I live with my crazy Christian parents and I've gotta play along unless I want to end up homeless. Their church becomes unbearable during Easter, there's something going on there every day and I'm gonna be forced to attend more than just the boring Sunday prayers. There's gonna be a 4 hour Palm Sunday prayer, a 6 hour Friday prayer, I think 4-5 hours on Easter Sunday, and more... This is worse than Christmas and almost as bad as Valentines day.

Pretend to be sick.

i dont even know what day its going to be lmfao

Say that you have an important meeting or something for school came up and you need to attend.

I live with my crazy Christian parents and I've gotta play along unless I want to end up homeless
I used to be in your position, but I eventually put my foot down and left. Idk if you’re in a position to do so but I hope you can escape as soon as possible. Living in a serious Christian household is unbearable

Sounds brutal, im blessed to have never had to go pray at any place of worship in my life.

when ethnics cope with atheism, yikes fuck that misogynistic skydaddy bully you guys:soy::soy:, you're never gonna be white no matter how much you shit on your own culture, just humiliating yourself

I live with my crazy Christian parents and I've gotta play along unless I want to end up homeless. Their church becomes unbearable during Easter, there's something going on there every day and I'm gonna be forced to attend more than just the boring Sunday prayers. There's gonna be a 4 hour Palm Sunday prayer, a 6 hour Friday prayer, I think 4-5 hours on Easter Sunday, and more... This is worse than Christmas and almost as bad as Valentines day.

I don't know what day it is but my fat fuck self is just waiting for the discounts on chocolate tbh lad, that's the only benefit to this month

I love easter bec. i live in a muslim majority country with atheist parents.

Can't relate.
My parents are atheists.
Especially my father, he actively hates religions.
Funny thing is, atheists end up acting like fundamentals and doing the same stupid shit

Subhuman egyptions and there coptic christainty. at least majority saudis are muslim and dont have christain degeneracy with us like u scum egyptions

Getting chocolate is always nice tbh

I've never been to church. sounds boring as fuck.

I hardly noticed it was Easter soon
I don’t keep track of time

Last edited:
Maybe pretend youre sick and ask them to bring the communion bread back to you so it makes it look like youare interested

But bruh
there's C H O C O L A T E

Don't do anything you don't want to do.

when ethnics cope with atheism, yikes fuck that misogynistic skydaddy bully you guys:soy::soy:, you're never gonna be white no matter how much you shit on your own culture, just humiliating yourself
Are you a Christian?

i dont give a fuck about easter tbh

I never said anything about misogyny, I actually like the way females are treated in the church, but that still doesn't make god real. And since when was atheism a white thing? Even whites believed in these myths for most of the last two millennia.

Why does atheism have to be a white thing? It’s simply the idea that god dosent exist. It’s not a culture JFL

I hate all traditions. Only normies celebrate them.