Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate dogs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're loud, annoying, and they don't shut the fuck up. Normies think dogs love them when dogs just love getting food from them. Also hate those idiotic normies who say having a dog is a great cope and act like the dog is their child. Running over dogs is my favorite pastime.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

NOW YOU CAN HAVE A PET THAT SHITS AND PISSES IN YOUR FLOOR AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE YAYYYYYYYYYYY THAT'LL HELP MY DEPRESSION

Very good point of view. Dogs are just filthy wild animals and they are in addition haram as hell. Killing those dogs with machete and pepper gas is not only pleasure but also our duty. Imagine their pain when we will brutally murder their dogs in front of them and they can´t do nothing about this. (in video game)

Very good point of view. Dogs are just filthy wild animals and they are in addition haram as hell. Killing those dogs with machete and pepper gas is not only pleasure but also our duty. Imagine their pain when we will brutally murder their dogs in front of them and they can´t do nothing about this. (in video game)
AGREED KILL THOSE FUCKING MUTTS THEY ARE HARAM ( IN REAL LIFE ) :yes:

They're loud, annoying, and they don't shut the fuck up. Normies think dogs love them when dogs just love getting food from them. Also hate those idiotic normies who say having a dog is a great cope and act like the dog is their child. Running over dogs is my favorite pastime.

I’ve seen some very behaved dogs that won’t even bark when they other dogs bark at them. Idk if it’s cause of breed, just trained so well, or just its own personality.

I’ve seen some very behaved dogs that won’t even bark when they other dogs bark at them. Idk of it’s cause of breed, just trained so well, or just its own personality.
They all deserve to be shot and skinned.

Also they mog us.

I don't hate dogs, but I can't see myself having one. I don't find them "cute" or "cool looking" at all, they're quite pathetic looking animals

They all deserve to be shot and skinned.
Honestly i think you, a possible faggot deserves to be killed more than any dog.

How can you be so fucking retarded? dogs are useful as fuck i would love to have a sadistic dog that castrates normies and chads (in videogame)

I don't hate dogs, but I can't see myself having one. I don't find them "cute" or "cool looking" at all, they're quite pathetic looking animals
Yet, it's the only animal that can give you true love and unyielding loyalty. The only way to feel what it's like to be truly loved, if you are in incel, is to have a dog

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Honestly i think you, a possible faggot deserves to be killed more than any dog.

How can you be so fucking retarded? dogs are useful as fuck i would love to have a sadistic dog that castrates normies and chads (in videogame)
Dogs only like you for your food. They're loud, annoying and expensive. Also I'm not a faggot.

Yet, it's the only animal that can give you true love and unyielding loyalty. The only way to feel what it's like to be truly loved, if you are in incel, is to have a dog
They only like and want you for what you give them which is food. No different from a woman.

WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHH LE THIS THING SUCKS AND LE THAT THING SUCKS ALSO THIS THING IS BAD AND THAT THING IS BAD AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYTHING AND WAHHHHH :feels:

WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHH LE THIS THING SUCKS AND LE THAT THING SUCKS ALSO THIS THING IS BAD AND THAT THING IS BAD AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYTHING AND WAHHHHH :feels:
Triggered little soy boy ain't ya? Put a diaper on and stop shitting all over my threads.

have u ever ran over a dog?

kill yourself dogs are top cope

Dogs only like you for your food. They're loud, annoying and expensive. Also I'm not a faggot.
I'm sorry, but that is not true asshole.

Are you just fucking coping because of bestiality dog whore foids?

I'm sorry, but that is not true asshole.

Are you just fucking coping because of bestiality dog whore foids?
Dogs legit only want you for food. They'd eat your dead body.

Dogs are meh.

They seem to cost a lot, but even if I have money I wouldn't get a dog.

Some people are horrible pet/dog owners, they don't deserve to own pets/dogs because they don't know how to fucking look after them.

Usually people would have pictures around the streets "have you seen my lost dog?" or whatever.

I feel like having a pet I would get too emotionally attached to them because they don't live as long as humans anyways.

Dogs are meh.

They seem to cost a lot, but even if I have money I wouldn't get a dog.

Some people are horrible pet/dog owners, they don't deserve to own pets/dogs because they don't know how to fucking look after them.

Usually people would have pictures around the streets "have you seen my lost dog?" or whatever.

I feel like having a pet I would get too emotionally attached to them because they don't live as long as humans anyways.
Tbh it's hard getting attached to a dog. Intellectually they're a lower life form and very simple.

Same. Try living in some third world country where people commonly go outside with them without a leash, I hate that shit.

your parents never gave you the dog you wanted did they?

Dogs kill

I love dogs you need to have the right breed and raise them well they are loyal bois. I"m just too depressed to care for one. I want someone else to care for it and I want to play with them

NOW YOU CAN HAVE A PET THAT SHITS AND PISSES IN YOUR FLOOR AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE YAYYYYYYYYYYY THAT'LL HELP MY DEPRESSION
It's funny that some people see your point and then decide to go off an get a woman instead thinking it'll be any better

Doggos can love us incels, sth that humans can't do :feelsautistic:

I don't hate dogs as a rule but I would hate to own one. Forced to take it for a walk every day, having to pick up it's shit, tons of medical bills because dogs are decrepit as fuck, constantly whining and after attention. They are like permanent toddlers. Meanwhile all I have to do for my cats is feed them and give them water. But I respect dogs in the way that I respect animals in general in that at least they don't have malice.

But fuck pitbulls though those are nigger dogs and need to be rounded up and thrown in a Chinese kitchen.

I don't hate dogs as a rule but I would hate to own one. Forced to take it for a walk every day, having to pick up it's shit, tons of medical bills because dogs are decrepit as fuck, constantly whining and after attention. They are like permanent toddlers. Meanwhile all I have to do for my cats is feed them and give them water. But I respect dogs in the way that I respect animals in general in that at least they don't have malice.

But fuck pitbulls though those are nigger dogs and need to be rounded up and thrown in a Chinese kitchen.
Dogs are just as capable of malice as people. People are animals at the end of the day anyway.

I love my dogs. I love giving them belly rubs and maybe they don't feel love conventionally but it makes me happy to give them belly rubs. It also makes me happy when they come on the couch with me and it's nice and toasty

I love my dogs. I love giving them belly rubs and maybe they don't feel love conventionally but it makes me happy to give them belly rubs. It also makes me happy when they come on the couch with me and it's nice and toasty
Why don't you take your dick and jerk off onto your dog's face? I'm sure they'd love a white snack.