Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "I hate dogs" On Jewtube

i used to watch this guy kek

One of the best channels on Jewtube

I’m assuming there’s a lot of butthurt normies in his comments.

Hating the animal instead of the women who are attracted to them is retarded.

One of my favorite YT channels

I hate dogs too. I believe they shouldn't be allowed to be owned within city limits

You buy a cat if you need a friend.
You buy a dog if you need a servant.

Monkes are not for sale

I don't like dogs. I won't go so far to say that I hate them, but I dislike them and can't see myself owning one - I had one too many scary experiences with them when I was a kid. I certainly hate dog owners --- worshipping their animal and calling them muh fur baby and calling them 'angels without wings'

Cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs
Dogs are for low IQ extroverted narcissists. Cats are also far more hygienic, less aggressive & far less annoying.

Cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs
Dogs are for low IQ extroverted narcissists. Cats are also far more hygienic, less aggressive & far less annoying.
Cats are superior in every way

Will watch later

I watched and found out that he mentioned it 'cause he was comparing the popularity of Stormfront and Corollas to the popularity and amount of members on the dog shagging forum
shit