Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate dogs & dogtards

Regenerator

Regenerator

My Post Count<Your Onestis's Bodycount
★★★★★
Dogs are annoying, retarded (They make the dumbest of humans seem like Tesla by comparison) unhygienic, aggressive & have zero respect for boundaries & personal space. Dogs only care about food & eating which makes it hilarious how dogtards delude themselves into thinking their dog "Loves them for who they are" Dogtards are narcissistic control freaks who love dogs because they are submissive retards who give them constant attention. It makes sense why so many femoids love dogs & own them as pets.

Dogs also maul babies & children regularly & terrorize livestock & wildlife. Was a mistake to domestic them to be honest. Horses are far more deserving of the title "Man's best friend" Than dogs are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEiIAg6VU0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qExxRuVMA

This channel uses AI to speak but still has good videos.

Last edited:
Happy Fox GIF

those filth also eat their own shit JFL

if my dog wasn't a stupid piece of shit, I'd train it to attack foids at the park

Dogs are annoying, retarded (They make the dumbest of humans seem like Tesla by comparison) unhygienic, aggressive & have zero respect for boundaries & personal space. Dogs only care about food & eating which makes it hilarious how dogtards delude themselves into thinking their dog "Loves them for who they are" Dogtards are narcissistic control freaks who love dogs because they are submissive retards who give them constant attention. It makes sense why so many femoids love dogs & own them as pets.

Dogs also maul babies & children regularly & terrorize livestock & wildlife. Was a mistake to domestic them to be honest. Horses are far more deserving of the title "Man's best friend" Than dogs are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEiIAg6VU0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qExxRuVMA

This channel uses AI to speak but still has good videos.

Cars are bettER

Dogs are Down syndrome wolves

Dogs are so retarded that the male ones hump other male ones because they think they are female.
:lul: :lul: Maybe muh prophet MUHammed was onto something when he said he hated dogs too.

So many people care about these disgusting vermin it’s ridiculous. Dog nuttery is making me sick. Even on this forum there is no escape from it.

Used to hate dogs before but now I'm indifferent. Except pitbulls fuck those.

That crazy kid provoked muuh boyfriend, I mean doggo, didn't you see that? Doggo smelled the bad in him! He's just going to be a misogynistic incel anyway who will hate muuh glorious and poor women :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy: (dog nutters when they see the video)
:feelsclown:

B A S E D!!!! You instantly became my top 10 .is users just for this post. Any intelligent person realizes how much of a burden to soyciety mutts are.

I never felt anything when dog gets killed in some show, i always cared about human rather than dumb animals

I agree. Dogs should be eaten like cows or pigs

Fuck dogs. Those dysgenic lifeforms only exist and are allowed to exist thanks to man’s hubris against nature.

OP just found out about the dogpill

Based af. They're just leeches. Humans just like having a living being around that is completely dependant on them. I like cats because they can hunt for their own food, they don't need you, they can leave you if they wanted to.

OP just found out about the dogpill
I didn't always hate dogs. My dislike of them came from the special treatment & privilege they receive in society compared to other animals & dealing with dogtards on a daily basis. To dogtards the whole world revolves around them & their retarded dog.

i know so many mentally fucked white people with dog obsession its crazy. its just a dog why are you treating it like a human

I never felt anything when dog gets killed in some show, i always cared about human rather than dumb animals
I witnessed people spamming sad emojis during a play where dogs were dying, then later in the play there was a man who sacrificed himself for humanity in a way that caused him a brutally painful death and non of the niggers reacted to it like they did in the earlier scene. It was pure hateNragefuel 4 me.

I only like sea dogs (seals and other pinnipeds)

fuck off

oh wait since you are a blind fuck again:

FUCK OFF

Dogs make better meat than companions