Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I hate discord e girls

pause the show folks a new stupid clown video just dropped!

pause the show folks a new stupid clown video just dropped!
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: I have to be careful bcuz YouTube strikes. One more and my channel is gone

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: I have to be careful bcuz YouTube strikes. One more and my channel is gone
if you get banned then post ur videos on rumble. you can get away with pretty much anything other than illegal stuff.

Good video

Whores ruin everything

discord is the most CUCKED platform to ever exist. every discord server i have ever had the misfortune of being in always gave muh women special treatment and banned anyone who dared speak against them. fuck this world, it's only gynocentric because MEN are simping for these whores.

discord is the most CUCKED platform to ever exist. every discord server i have ever had the misfortune of being in always gave muh women special treatment and banned anyone who dared speak against them. fuck this world, it's only gynocentric because MEN are simping for these whores.
EXACTLY. I had the misfortune of being a discord mod on a few occasions so I got to see the special treatment they got behind the scenes first hand. All the retarded mods on every server think they can score e pussy. It's pathetic.

Discord is filled to the brim with soy faggots. And the conversations are usually low IQ and low effort because of the fast paced nature of group chats. It's just a bunch of people trying to one up each other and/or show off. Shitty gay app I deleted months ago.

I know a girl like that, I think it's really embarrassing since she's an adult enough to get away with things like that (not that I'm much different).

I know a girl like that, I think it's really embarrassing since she's an adult enough to get away with things like that (not that I'm much different).
Women are treated like children their entire lives

uhmmm what about when you sexually harassed those japanese ones :feelsgah:

Did you record this in a cave ?

Loled at Freddie Mercury popping up when AIDS was mentioned :feelskek:

Fuck Discord. Not once have I ever had a worthwhile interaction on that platform. Almost every discord server I’ve been in is just low attention span normies spamming the same memes and repeating the same jokes over and over again

Jokes aside, why is the sound quality so terrible ?
Because i recorded in a room with air conditioning without a mic. I'm going to use a mic next time. J didn't realize it was that bad untill I used earphones jfl

Loled at Freddie Mercury popping up when AIDS was mentioned :feelskek:
:feelsaww:

Fuck Discord. Not once have I ever had a worthwhile interaction on that platform. Almost every discord server I’ve been in is just low attention span normies spamming the same memes and repeating the same jokes over and over again
How do they not get bored of such behavior

Liked and subscriptioned

low attention span normies spamming
It's incredible how low attention span people on active servers have, I remember the topic in main channel would sometimes switch three times by the time I was done typing single sentence, not even exaggerating.
same memes and repeating the same jokes over and over again
and the memes are always the worst coal, no matter the server.

Ye, discord is boring and ultimately a loss of time

I like how you're voice is very jokery

I just despise girls in general