Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based i hate cunts so much

bunker tier thread

Interdasting inceldom discussion

im neet for how long now , 3 years propably yea 3 years im 24 living at mom base , my father died since i was 11 so theres that, getting raised by a foid and admitting im below average and black

i gonna cope till infinity and death will come by itself, if i ever need to wagecuck again i gonna kms propably , no need and want to be a slave
i always wanted to achieve greatness but guess thats not happening , gymcoping is retardcope ( just getting abs for foids ) , only getting big bucks is worth

i should affiliate market max or trademax/brookermax but trading is a scam to many people are already established and you will just run into a brick wall , however for some reason ewhore is working why? bc foids are the main things involved to that "job? , its propably gynocentrism , womans can be housewhores and online tods and make 3k a month , how uneven and unfair really

dosnt matter she has juggernaut law privilege
means she can be fat or watever and still got man flocking around wanting to fuck her ( my mom is a good example , cuck gave her a monitor for being allowed to fuck her, the monitor i got now , feels good to play ps4 on)

just lol at cucks

soo even your own parents or mom dosnt give a shit about you, glady my mon is overcaring , her cuck just gave her a huge monitor i just got so thats cool , just ldar its your mothers fault for bringing you into this shithole you dont owe anyone any shit but yourself

4 years later im still at mothers Basement , Well now im self aware enough and realized how shit rotten this world is . EWoring still works obviously , Yesterday i Had uncanny Luck in that regard .

Holy Shit my grammar was kinda spastic Back Then " . Watever i guess.

@Intellau_Celistic

Do you get sad when you play online games and people say you still live in your mothers basement?
No lol . i Like my Games . I Just dont Like this unoptimal Body and my ever so spastic brain .

Atleast give me some Proper sociophaty or some Shit.